+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Christmas wish

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    aye ok min whatever you say.

I never said I wanted Robson out but if he’s losing games like he did today then he obviously deserves to go.

You have been desperate for him to be sacked since the summer and you lose the plot when anyone brings it up to you so fire away.
    You have no defense for Robson still being the manager but you don't want him out? Doesn't make sense but to a fückwit like you it probably does.

I've only been "desperate" as you say since this month so again you're wrong but common theme with you.

Bring up posts from the summer where I've called for his head....... Or you all bluster?

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    You have no defense for Robson still being the manager but you don't want him out? Doesn't make sense but to a fückwit like you it probably does.

I've only been "desperate" as you say since this month so again you're wrong but common theme with you.

Bring up posts from the summer where I've called for his head....... Or you all bluster?
    You soaked your bedsheets in the summer when we played Stirring Albion even though we beat them.

We have had some good results but you are no where to be seen when we do because you are too bitter to come on here because we won.

Top red

You soaked your bedsheets in the summer when we played Stirring Albion even though we beat them.

We have had some good results but you are no where to be seen when we do because you are too bitter to come on here because we won.

Top red
    So again you're talking pish then, go and find my posts from the Albion game and quote me when I "soaked my bedsheets".

Some good results such as? Point me to these good results. You talking about beating Ross County twice? Winning against Livingston recently? Stirling Albion? Or you counting draws as good results these days?

I have come on after we've won and spoke about the performance/result and I believe I made it clear that I only comment on games I watch and not the "highlights".

But hey keep talking pish ya ****wït as you're being shown up time and time again for blatant lies and changing your stance all the time.

I say what I mean and stick to it and if that makes me a "top red" then great, I guess it's something you'll never achieve.

So again you're talking pish then, go and find my posts from the Albion game and quote me when I "soaked my bedsheets".

Some good results such as? Point me to these good results. You talking about beating Ross County twice? Winning against Livingston recently? Stirling Albion? Or you counting draws as good results these days?

I have come on after we've won and spoke about the performance/result and I believe I made it clear that I only comment on games I watch and not the "highlights".

But hey keep talking pish ya ****wït as you're being shown up time and time again for blatant lies and changing your stance all the time.

I say what I mean and stick to it and if that makes me a "top red" then great, I guess it's something you'll never achieve.
    We beat the Huns away,Hibs in the semi final and Hearts a few weeks ago.Frankfurt was a good result as well.Motherwell 4-2 was a decent performance as well.

We also had good results last season to finish 3rd which you don’t count because Robson wasn’t the permanent manager at the time.

You really aren’t wired right.

We beat the Huns away,Hibs in the semi final and Hearts a few weeks ago.Frankfurt was a good result as well.Motherwell 4-2 was a decent performance as well.

We also had good results last season to finish 3rd which you don’t count because Robson wasn’t the permanent manager at the time.

You really aren’t wired right.
    I've spoke at length about the Hibs semi and the Frankfurt game on other topics so go and have a read of them there.

How's about you list the performances that were awful, boring, abject, predictable, sub standard etc?

I think I'd be very very very safe in saying that that list would dwarf the list you just put forward, especially as the Hibs semi was a truly horrendous performance.

I'll also add that I had a wee read back of the Stirling Albion match thread and never once did I call for Robsons head and you said as much on that chat. I also spoke of how Robson doesn't trust the squad he has, how he favours certain players no matter how bad they're playing, how we were incredibly lucky to come away with a win (see Hibs semi). It's funny how history has a habit of repeating itself, especially when you make no effort to change things (see Robson's 2023/24 season)

I've spoke at length about the Hibs semi and the Frankfurt game on other topics so go and have a read of them there.

How's about you list the performances that were awful, boring, abject, predictable, sub standard etc?

I think I'd be very very very safe in saying that that list would dwarf the list you just put forward, especially as the Hibs semi was a truly horrendous performance.
    Do you tend to stutter when you are starting to get annoyed or are you just pissed?

Do you tend to stutter when you are starting to get annoyed or are you just pissed?
    That's the best you can come back with? You sat on that for a while and you respond with that??

You're more useless than I thought, there's a job for you on the FMB if that's the quality you deliver.

I've been too kind with you with giving you my time when you're obviously not worthy of a debate, you've never once backed up anything you've said about me as you know it's complete böllocks so much like Robsons challenger brand of football, I'm done with you.

I'm done with you.
    Thank fvck.

Now go and try to pester someone else.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234