+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match thread v Stockport County FC 22.12.23 [EFL L2]

Real shame about the goal we conceded. Maybe Bostock's man but I don't like to see the ball going in with the keeper standing up and pointing.

We've been much more positive today, especially with the passing out from the back.
    I thought the two returnees, Didzy and KC, have looked rusty and off it. Baldwin has been the best player on the pitch IMO

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Stall saying Notts have been arguably the better team
    Bracegirdle noting that it's night and day between the Harrogate performance, so far.
    We've had much more of the play and we look good.

Hard to say what the formation is but it's working.

We have had no problems playing out. Bostock has been the main receiver but Crowley and Austin have dropped deep to take the ball too.

Baldwin has Beckenbauered out of defence a few times but importantly has taken low risk options when the odds are against him.

The Crowley / Nemane axis has flickered back into life a couple of times.

It feels like October again.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Oh no we're singing super county, I can't see that going wrong away to Stockport County at all........how come I've got Stockport commentator's on Notts channel?
    At the bottom righthand corner of the screen there's a button for settings, click on that and you should be able to choose between home or away commentary.

Much better performance, more like earlier in the season. We just need a bit of luck in front of goal.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Real shame about the goal we conceded. Maybe Bostock's man but I don't like to see the ball going in with the keeper standing up and pointing.

We've been much more positive today, especially with the passing out from the back.
    I thought the two returnees, Didzy and KC, have looked rusty and off it. Baldwin has been the best player on the pitch IMO
    Agree about Didzy and KC.

Shame it's Stockport tonight and not a lower team who we would probably have beaten if we play like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    At the bottom righthand corner of the screen there's a button for settings, click on that and you should be able to choose between home or away commentary.
    Nice one cheers mate, that's better ha ha.

What a save

Off the line by Notts, Brindley

Notts are playing great, unlucky with the offside goal.

Sounds like we could play all night and we'll not score, one of those nights!

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast