+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leicester City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Richardson can only pick a team from the players available to him but tactics and formation are on him.
    Playing 10 players behind the ball is suicide. Clearances come back as fast as they went, pressure is invited and against teams like Leicester the inevitable is going to happen sooner or later.
    Richardson has been playing two up front, something we haven't seen for a very long time. You can strategise as much as you want, but if my army is better equipped than yours, chances are you will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprotmiller View Post
    No one is forced to go to football.
    Go if you want to don't go if it gets you down.
    It's entertainment with a vested interest.
    Financially we cannot compete in the championship so it is what it is. We may be lucky again and stay up however we probably won't.
    Either way I do know for sure that if we stay up I won't get a big bonus for doing so or a pay cut for being relegated.
    I also know i will renew my season ticket and support my team.
    Is football important to me?
    Yes it is but it is not critical.
    Enjoy the good times and accept the not so good times.
    UTM
    Spot on.

Effort and comititment and organization was there to see, . (IMO)
    Against a premier League outfit with a suppiror budget..
    0-0 half time
    Well done Millers

I overheard a Leicester City fan Say our keeper was to blame for the start of our downfall second half...
    I'm not so sure.?
    UTM

What a horror show from Revan today. We need to send him back in January pronto alongside his mate Lembikisa. We need players who can do the simple things well

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Unbelievable load of crap being said on here, we were well organised and if it wasn't for a couple of mistakes we kept a very good team quiet. Our players did ok and they did try those two wingers are the best in the league, our fullbacks kept them quiet for 60 mins. As to what is the point for god's sake, it is football you have good and bad times we are having a bad season but we will have good ones again.
    Derby, some valid points there and I agree up to 60 minutes even they didn't look like scoring. They must have put three shots into row Z such was their frustration trying to break us down.

We let them in with more sloppiness at the back, that second goal was a horror to watch, what were we thinking trying to play it out like Rael Madrid? Just hoof the bloody thing and get it up the field of play. Couldn't stop the third goal, well worked and executed.

Will I keep going? Course I will I'm even off to Blackburn on New Years day. I take my football as it comes and yes when seasons are crap so what, you take it on the chin and rebuild. We've been here before, we can do a phoenix and rise from the ashes once again.

Onwards and upwards, whenever that will be, but for me I'm there to support my team come what may. UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    What a horror show from Revan today. We need to send him back in January pronto alongside his mate Lembikisa. We need players who can do the simple things well
    We can’t just send them back as far as I’m aware, we’ve got to hope they get called back.

The whole 'if we lose a match the players are lazy' mentality from some is infinitely lazier than those they accuse.

They better than us, simples.

Early doors but my gut feeling is that LR will progress us, given time. I can see more of what he wants to do, in this short time span, than I ever did with Taylor. Personally, I'm happy to see him develop a philosophy that we can use as a platform, after the inevitable relegation. Defeatist? Probably. Hopeful? Definitely. And I can see steps already.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    that second goal was a horror to watch, what were we thinking trying to play it out like Rael Madrid? Just hoof the bloody thing and get it up the field of play.
    Wholeheartedly disagree. We need to be able to retain possession and build attacks. We don't need to abandon playing it out, we need to get better at it.

I agree it was ugly but the intent is right. In the long run it has to happen. In the short term it may be painful. But what's new this season? Treat it as one big training exercise for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    We can’t just send them back as far as I’m aware, we’ve got to hope they get called back.
    Probably just tell their clubs that we don't want to use them anymore and they'll soon be recalled.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprotmiller View Post
    No one is forced to go to football.
    Go if you want to don't go if it gets you down.
    It's entertainment with a vested interest.
    Financially we cannot compete in the championship so it is what it is. We may be lucky again and stay up however we probably won't.
    Either way I do know for sure that if we stay up I won't get a big bonus for doing so or a pay cut for being relegated.
    I also know i will renew my season ticket and support my team.
    Is football important to me?
    Yes it is but it is not critical.
    Enjoy the good times and accept the not so good times.
    UTM
    Well said.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast