+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Aberdeen v Motherwell

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Many many years ago, I was saying we should sign John McGinn on here, although it was mainly because I drank with his uncle & thought I’d get free tickets

I know we don’t need a centre mid but if Barron goes, I’d absolutely take a punt on Mikey Anderson at Stenny. Mainly because I know his family & I think i might get free tickets but I’ve seen a fair bit of him & he’ll definitely play at a higher level. Worth a gamble imo
    Well there`s a refreshing logic in those suggestions.

On a similar note then, what about the Clyde Goalie ? Big, young lad who is decent shotstopper, can kick it out without it going into touch, and can catch a cross ?

( He was previously subby goalie at QoS when we played them in the Cup. He works in the Famous Star Hotel in Moffat. Think his Family may own it . that`s the place I often stop at when I travel up for Home games. I >>Hence I might get a free pie or something ?!! )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Well there`s a refreshing logic in those suggestions.

On a similar note then, what about the Clyde Goalie ? Big, young lad who is decent shotstopper, can kick it out without it going into touch, and can catch a cross ?

( He was previously subby goalie at QoS when we played them in the Cup. He works in the Famous Star Hotel in Moffat. Think his Family may own it . that`s the place I often stop at when I travel up for Home games. I >>Hence I might get a free pie or something ?!! )
    The same Clyde goalie that let one in against Stranraer from 70 yards last week? You’re not going to believe this but I know one of his best mates. I’m on board as I might get free tickets out it.

Jack . Big lad. He might have been tired from watching the Hacken game ? A free pint would do me ....

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Jack . Big lad. He might have been tired from watching the Hacken game ? A free pint would do me ....
    You two should apply for the FMB. You cannot be any worse than the present incumbents.

Can we go for Darren Young as manager then as I know him and would get comps and players lounge passes. I miss getting these from my pal Kenny McLean.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910