+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match thread v Doncaster Rovers FC 26.12.23 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    As good a performance as we’ve had this season.

Jonny Bostock was elite today.
    All the subs in the last 20 mins still worry me. I have to watch through my fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Think clean sheet was more by luck, as they hit poist and missed penelty, but im glad , bout time we had that bit of luck
    Don't know if anyone watched the Mansfield V Grimsby match, but Grimsby had a couple of really good chances before Mansfield scored. That's football, you hope to ride your luck and take your chances when they come.

Good performance. 3 goals. Clean Sheet. Three points. Can't really ask for more than that for Christmas.

I thought there was more positivity in general from the wide centre-halves than we've seen recently. Great willingness to get forward or play the forward pass rather than the back pass, other than late in the game when we were just playing out time. Still a couple of errors arising from over-elaboration by Brindley and Stone, but fortunately not costly today.

I thought McGoldrick looked class, Langstaff seemed to enjoy being more involved in the all-round play, Bostock was calm and Crowley was outstanding. I can see why Arsene Wenger rated him.

All in all, a good day, especially with us not conceding. Same again against Morecambe please...

What did people think to our corners today as we slung a few in didn't we.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    What did people think to our corners today as we slung a few in didn't we.
    I liked the fact that we mixed it up. However, the penalty came about a minute after Donny broke on us from a corner slung in. We never really got our shape back.
    For anyone who doesn’t think it was a penalty, it was the most obvious push you will likely see from Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    As good a performance as we’ve had this season.

Jonny Bostock was elite today.
    I thought the entire team were brilliant, and what a future star young Sanderson is gong to be..

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    All the subs in the last 20 mins still worry me. I have to watch through my fingers.
    I thought all the subs did well!

Only criticism today was Nemane, on numerous occasions he failed to see Crowley waiting for him to make a forward run so he could pass it through the gaps to him he stood out wide and offered nothing, everyone round me were going mad.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast