+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Exactly. I know I have gone on about this but so many empty seats. Nowhere near a sell out. The club needs to try harder to get season ticket holders to sell back their tickets.
    I offered to sell mine back as soon as it was officially a sellout. Anticipated hearing confirmation that it was given up (as per procedure the club claims), I've heard nothing....

What more could I have done? I followed the process.

On the game itself, we absolutely stole it. But given the amount of hard done by stories we have had this season I don't feel guilty.

Definite pen.

I 'enjoyed' watching Dan again, someone who can pass. Beautiful.

Not bothered how we won we did should give us more confidence Friday. Morrison can be relied on more now. Odoffin solid as usual. All competed can't ask no more.

Well would you believe it ! Thought the brief was to contain them 1st half which we did ok but zero from us going forward except a couple of long throws. Was really pleased to see us have more of a go at them second half even though it did leave the door open for them but they didn’t take their chances.

Boro ’ should have won easily but they didn’t thanks to brilliant bodies on the line defending, poor finishing, Viktor, the woodwork and the inexplicable decision of the ref who had given them every decision not to award a penalty

Bramall’s complete mis hit goal was the icing on the cake.

No one can say tonight that our players aren’t bothered they have proved today that they are, we just aren’t as good as the other teams

Didn't see the game today but very pleased with the result and with LR post match interview, calm, clear and sensible. We need the window to open and get some help in asap. Well done to the players and staff

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    A continuation of the first half against Leicester but for 90 minutes.

Apart from the 3 points it’ll give so much confidence.

Great result! Undeserved but still a great result
    Thought it was well deserved Frog ! You don’t win games by accident ?

Wasn’t there but we were due a bit of luck so really pleased. Was at Leicester and watched West Brom and agree that defensively and on the ball there’s a bit more concentration and confidence.

But main takeaway - crikey am I pleased to see Cafu back on the pitch. I know he’s not been perfect but we are desperate for someone with a bit more composure and creativity in midfield, could make a huge difference.

I think Green is a huge miss for us, I think if he’d improved as Nombe has he would’ve become an important option up front that we don’t really have now.

Green didn't rate. Could do with Fred back on the right. If we're going to play 4 at the back 5 across middle one up front. Got to bring Kioso back with Peltier out for how long?

Sometimes you work hard and get the luck you deserve. UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I was at the wrong end of the pitch to be 100% but neither the assistant or the Ref gave it so, we'll take that.
    Definitely a penalty

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast