+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Get 'em off

O/T:- Get 'em off

This is a fred dedicated to people and programmes who the media (press or screen) loves far too much and you would be happy to see the end of.
    I would like to set the ball rolling with 'Mrs Brown's Boys' this so-called sitcom with humour that has all the subtlety of a dustbin lid. Does anyone actually find this crock of s h i t funny?

It's utter garbage!! It's not the slightest big funny but the BBC continue funding the sh*t!!

Kill the Midwife.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    This is a fred dedicated to people and programmes who the media (press or screen) loves far too much and you would be happy to see the end of.
    I would like to set the ball rolling with 'Mrs Brown's Boys' this so-called sitcom with humour that has all the subtlety of a dustbin lid. Does anyone actually find this crock of s h i t funny?
    Garbage is too kind a word. As with the the continual repeats of "The Royles", once you've seen one episode, you've seen em all.

All comedy is subjective, personally I cannot stand the likes of Michael McKintire - Jimmy Carr, Ricky Gervais or Billy Connolly, as I said it is subjective, if you don’t like something it does’nt mean its crap! - it just means you don’t like it.
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 27-12-2023 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    All comedy is subjective, personally I cannot stand the likes of Michael McKintire - Jimmy Carr, Ricky Gervais or Billy Connolly, as I said it is subjective!
    Ditto plus Micky Flanagan.

I can't stand all those singing /dancing /skating 'reality' TV shows. They are a complete vomitfest where everyone is described by the nauseating judges as fantastic / incredible / amazing even though most of them are C list celebrities who want a bit of publicity. I don't think I've ever seen such a great big pile of steaming sh!t as the Masked Singer, that makes Mrs Brown's Boys look highbrow TV.

I once watched about 3 minutes of Mrs Brown’s Boys. That was about 2 minutes 55 seconds too much. Just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I once watched about 3 minutes of Mrs Brown’s Boys. That was about 2 minutes 55 seconds too much. Just awful.
    I agree but would go for 2 mins 59 secs. Dreadful. However it was the most watched programme in previous years I will never know.

I cant stand cooking programmes, Dancing competitions, Get me out of here, X factor and live at the Apollo....

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast