+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: News

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Here we go .........
    I actually looked this up and I seen the response from some of the Swansea fans...one was hilarious... "way to much baggage involved with this guy and we deserve much much better than him" .... I nearly choked on my cornflakes...you would swear they were Real Madrid or someone like that 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    If the rumours are true we will be looking for a new coach soon, as well as players. The word from the Swansea end is they're in for LW. Apparently it's not a done deal, but it's got to the stage of Notts naming the price (500k)
    I guess it depends whether he'd rather work for an American hedge fund with only profits in mind or for a couple of football fans with the funds to push on through the leagues. I know which one I'd prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Whilst you're at it, see if you can get the odds on the number of Notts fans that will fall for it every time some joker makes up a rumour on social media
    In fairness i never said i believed it. However this is a fans forum, and i don't think it's a bad thing to pass on and discuss rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle95 View Post
    If the rumours are true we will be looking for a new coach soon, as well as players. The word from the Swansea end is they're in for LW. Apparently it's not a done deal, but it's got to the stage of Notts naming the price (500k)
    Not sure you will be too bothered. You said earlier that he is naive, stubborn and that questions need to be asked about him.

I think you should let us know where your 'information' has come from. Name the sauce!

Quote Originally Posted by Magpike View Post
    I might see what odds I can get on the number of clubs LW is linked with this season!
    I usually take an interest in what the bookies are offering to get an impartial view on many things, but I only take note of new manager odds when the favourite goes 1/10 or shorter, especially in the lower leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    How nice to have a thread about football
    There's nothing to stop you starting football related threads!

At the end of the day IF LW is offered the job and he wants to move to be closer to his family and the wages are significantly higher, then couldn't blame him.. But, we are Notts County, and i am sure if the unexpected happens then the Bros will already have a replacement lined up....

I'd like to see Notts in the Premiership.

Im not so enthusiastic about that, i want to leave Lawtons Bar at 14:58, go for a pee and be sat in my seat for 15:00, or the relative times for evening KO's etc, cant see that being tha case if we get to that division!.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Not sure you will be too bothered. You said earlier that he is naive, stubborn and that questions need to be asked about him.

I think you should let us know where your 'information' has come from. Name the sauce!
    Correct I did and I stand by that. Would i be disappointed if he left, yes because overall I think he’s done a good job. That being said I do think he’s been incredibly stubborn over the past few months.

Funnily enough I also said on here Langstaff should play deeper to get him in the game more. Luke Williams has now done that, and what do you know he’s in the game more…

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast