+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just watched Eurovision Semi Final, where

Just watched Eurovision Semi Final, where

is VAR, when you need it? Red cards all over the place, by my reckoning.

The BBC is certainly dragging out coverage of the Eurovision Song Contest by televising the semi final stages as well as the final.

You shouldn't encourage them by watching that nonsense, it's just another concession to the woke lot. I don't think they've ever televised the 'semi finals' of this crap before but because it's mainly followed by gay / non binary / tran***ual narcissists they have this year.

It's a disgrace.

This competition has been highjacked by the freaks, not long ago RROS would stay in on a Saturday night to watch it with his pop corn and a few bets on it

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    This competition has been highjacked by the freaks, not long ago RROS would stay in on a Saturday night to watch it with his pop corn and a few bets on it
    Didn't realise he was like that - so brave of him to be heading down the road of recognising his real identity.

Is it 10/1 fully gay and only 5/1 non binary? I'll offer evens identifying as a lesbian beaver.

I have watched the Eurovision Song Contest on BBC since the late 1960’s.
    However it should have been scrapped when neighbouring countries voted for each other’s song irrespective of how crap they were.
    Every year Cyprus gave 12 points for the Greek song and Greece gave 12 points for the Cypriot song.
    This continued when the Baltic countries were admitted and now we have the ridiculous situation that Australia are part of the Eurovision Song Contest despite being situated on the other side of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    You shouldn't encourage them by watching that nonsense, it's just another concession to the woke lot. I don't think they've ever televised the 'semi finals' of this crap before but because it's mainly followed by gay / non binary / tran***ual narcissists they have this year.

It's a disgrace.
    I reckon I'd rather watch United than Eurovision. Well wait a minute maybe that's taking it TOO far so substitute watching wummin's fitba', show jumping or River City or some other such crap in place of United.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

It's a disgrace.
    We have always watched it, the final only though. I'm disappointed with the quality of the songs. Hardly heard a tune that was memorable and the men seemed to be exploited more than the women imo. Also miss Terry Wogan and his commentary. Guessing who will give the douze points to their neighbour was a great game.

I used to like a bit of Eurovision for a few betting coups.

Lordi at 8/1 a few years back ......£50 well spent........I was out at the time on Perth Rd and still remember the text from Eric Sinclair " won it now, best bit was when his wings came oot "

It's a ****ing gay fest now though......well it's went past being a gay fest and it's an anything but WWCHM fest

The UK entry is an abomination, be as well having live gay *** and just missing oot the lyrics........ and the Irish entry is almost satanic.....actually I think it is.

Long way since brotherhood of man and Sandie Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I used to like a bit of Eurovision for a few betting coups.

Lordi at 8/1 a few years back ......£50 well spent........I was out at the time on Perth Rd and still remember the text from Eric Sinclair " won it now, best bit was when his wings came oot "

It's a ****ing gay fest now though......well it's went past being a gay fest and it's an anything but WWCHM fest

The UK entry is an abomination, be as well having live gay *** and just missing oot the lyrics........ and the Irish entry is almost satanic.....actually I think it is.

Long way since brotherhood of man and Sandie Shaw.
    Long way indeed! Compare that Irish abomination with Dana's 1970 winning effort. Actually there is no comparison.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)