+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Official Nelmsy Campus Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Ashes are given to the Funeral Director for onpass to the relatives to scatter as they see fit. Any that are unclaimed would currently be scattered in the garden of remembrance however in the absence of such a garden I'd imagine the crematorium management or Funeral Director would have an alternative. Bear in mind you really need permission to scatter ashes as they're human remains.

By the way have you seen the amount of ashes that are produced in a cremation? I scattered my brother's recently up in The Sidlaws and was amazed at how much there actually was. I didn't bother with permission.
    I have scattered the ashes for our three West Highland White dogs and it was surprising the amount of ashes for a small dog.

The Sandeman Properties Limited annual accounts for the year ending 31st July 2023 are due to be published by the end of April 2024. https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/SC318926
    Although the purchase of Dens Park by Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited will not be shown in the these accounts it should be mentioned in the section ‘Matters arising after the end of the reporting period’.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)