+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At least Aberdeen are beating rangers at one thing

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    It would be interesting to see how you have found out who voted for who in a private ballot and following that how you found out which team they supported.

They may vote BNP, Tory, Labour or SNP. It's their right. Main thing in that is that who they vote for has sod all to do with football.

In your schoolboy over simplification of relating population to voting patterns to football you appear to have failed to take into account the number of knuckle daggers in the Aberdeen area due to their dads moving here for work in the oil industry.

Your assertion about Aberdeen not beating Rangers is also completely wrong. We are better at being decent, having class, not cheating, paying our taxes and not letting our team die.
    It's a long list but I think it's fair to add: walking upright, opposable thumbs, personal hygiene and having strictly platonic relationships with siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by wearyside View Post
    More of their fans are voting BNP. Although they have a smaller support, the percentage is higher.

👏
    Not surprised at all about that. Aberdeen voted no to independence, unlike glasgow.
    People assume unionist rangers fans are the majority. The truth is different. Most want independence and that is a fact. The noisy minority hate it just as much as the (too) silent majority hate having to pit up with their pish

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Not surprised at all about that. Aberdeen voted no to independence, unlike glasgow.
    People assume unionist rangers fans are the majority. The truth is different. Most want independence and that is a fact. The noisy minority hate it just as much as the (too) silent majority hate having to pit up with their pish
    Whether or not I agree/disagree with yer 'facts', it's still a bit of a stretch to suggest Aberdeen fans are more likely to vote BNP than huns .. and to argue about it would be playing to the original poster's tune.

A better indication of who might be the more likely to vote BNP can be found in the Brexit vote.

The OP is a Sunderland fan ... that's the same Sunderland where 61% voted in favour of leaving the EU .... so by the same logic at the heart of wearyside's 'extensive research', I suggest Sunderland fans are more likely to be BNP voters than fans of any Scottish football club .... as they say, People in glasshouses ...... '

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7098776.html

Hmm so Aberdeen are pro BNP?

Quote Originally Posted by Slider2424 View Post
    No, but the original poster, Wearyside definitely is (I've checked his/her previous posts on other club boards) .... This forum has a decent track record of dishing out 'get tae f**k' orders to racist/fascist c**ts .... and as far as Ah'm aware, the position is unchanged! .... Stand Free!

Oh hello Slider2424/wearyside .... it appears you have been banned and going with a new account.

Other than your warped and vivid imagination, I have no idea where you get the idea that a significant number of Aberdeen fans are BNP voters .... even if they wanted to, BNP have not stood a single candidate in Aberdeen in either of the more recent Council, Holyrood or General elections.

Looking over your entire catalogue of posts - on other team's forums than your own, it is clear you are a sh!tstirrer and a racist c**t .... I take great pleasure in telling you, before you get banned and create another account, on behalf of the well-minded majority on this forum , to f**k off!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Oh hello Slider2424/wearyside .... it appears you have been banned and going with a new account.

Other than your warped and vivid imagination, I have no idea where you get the idea that a significant number of Aberdeen fans are BNP voters .... even if they wanted to, BNP have not stood a single candidate in Aberdeen in either of the more recent Council, Holyrood or General elections.

Looking over your entire catalogue of posts - on other team's forums than your own, it is clear you are a sh!tstirrer and a racist c**t .... I take great pleasure in telling you, before you get banned and create another account, on behalf of the well-minded majority on this forum , to f**k off!
    Never said anything racist

Never said anything racist
    In one of your previous incarnations, as the_party, you posted the thread 'Is Sunderland a UKIP town?'

You continued .....

"might move there if so.

heard it's a lovely place."

...... that's one example, enough for me, and on top of you being an infantile, ****-stirring troll, I say again , 'f**k off'

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    In one of your previous incarnations, as the_party, you posted the thread 'Is Sunderland a UKIP town?'

You continued .....

"might move there if so.

heard it's a lovely place."

...... that's one example, enough for me, and on top of you being an infantile, ****-stirring troll, I say again , 'f**k off'
    It's political but it's not racist. Ukip are mainstream

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12