+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Viktor Johansson

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Spurs could be looking for a goalkeeper. Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is in talks to join Major League Soccer side Los Angeles FC on a free transfer, ending 11 years in north London.
    Hugo Lloris signs for Los Angeles FC.

Quote Originally Posted by HensonsPRman View Post
    Don't know anything about Everton and Victor. There is however a whisper doing the rounds of the agents that Man Utd will sign Pickford this window. Not an expensive signing in £ terms but a statement of intent from INEOS in signing the England keeper. If that is true then Everton will be looking for a keeper, not seen Everton play for a while but can't imagine that Dyche will be playing it out from the back all that often.
    Mercer could be seen in the Everton dugout talking to Diche

I would say Vik would be a good sweeper keeper, he's two footed,and very mobile, not one these lumbering giants, more of modern Bruce Grobelar.

I think there's a good chance he won't feature in a league game for us again.

Personally, I would be ringing Derby and offering to buy back Vickers and give him the number one shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post

Personally, I would be ringing Derby and offering to buy back Vickers and give him the number one shirt.
    There's nothing wrong with Dillon Phillips in my opinion.
    Just need a back up keeper, decent lad in the Academy to nurture and progress his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post

Exactly this^^

Up until Vickers getting his hand injury there was little to chose between our two keepers. I'd be very comfortable with Vickers returning.

So if it’s true Fulham are interested in Viktor would you take Rodak in part exchange?

Yes I'd be happy to see Vickers back as number 1. He's excellent. Must be fed up warming the bench at Direby

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Yes I'd be happy to see Vickers back as number 1. He's excellent. Must be fed up warming the bench at Direby
    I was thinking the same.

My stable lad when not knee deep in manure,tells me viktor is one of two keepers stoke city are seriously looking at..

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast