+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match thread v Morecambe 29.12.23 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Got a sneaky feeling that a few results will go our way tonight!
    Well I did tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Langstaff now top scorer in League 2 with 18 goals.
    … and Jones most assists…COYP

18 goals in just over half a season is very good. Got to assume he will get 30! (£££££ on his reputation). Mind you, and goals aside, he is developing into a very good general player, supports the forwards well and is there at the back when needed. Good move getting him Notts!!

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Langstaff now top scorer in League 2 with 18 goals.
    Top scorer in the entire efl too.

Did notice that Gosling was left for dead when Morecambe went through the midle. Don't think we will see him again.

Did notice that Gosling was left for dead when Morecambe went through the midle. Don't think we will see him again.
    Your probably right, just signed that Robinson chap so could very be the last we see of Dan.. shown absolutely nothing to make me want to keep him in truth...

We were stunning for an hour tonight, football of the gods. Game died after our raft of subs but understandable/sensible with another game in a couple of days.

Huge credit to Williams and the players for the way they’ve reacted to the first bad run.

Sudden onset of stomach cramp (time of the month??) and he was in pain according to LW in his post match interview. Too early to say what the cause is.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    We were stunning for an hour tonight, football of the gods. Game died after our raft of subs but understandable/sensible with another game in a couple of days.

Huge credit to Williams and the players for the way they’ve reacted to the first bad run.
    I think it's fair to say the best Notts for many a season is back (after something of a dip in form).

Overall, what a year to be a Notts fan!

U PIES !!

Wasn't Gosling subbed on and and then subbed off 20 mins later? Whatever skills he has, I'm pretty sure we don't need them. Imperious display by Notts. Macca will get the plaudits for his hat-trick but I thought Crowley and Didtz were outstanding, even though everyone in the team played really well.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast