+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky pundits or should that be numb gits?

Sky pundits or should that be numb gits?

The guy following the Villa match actually thought koleosho was playing. I don't know how much they get paid for watching the match from the studio and making a few obvious comments but you'd think they'd at least research the basics.

We were robbed. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We were robbed. End of.
    You can say that again BT. This game our boys showed character and real fight that has been lacking in many games this season. Today I have to say I don't know what the rules of this sport are. Professional refs seem to have made matters worse not better. The handball rule for starters is just made up match by match week by week. A shambles spoiling the game. I hate this Premier league and now I do now think it would be better if the "big clubs" left, maybe the quality of football and enjoyment would be better once the crazy money has lost it's influence.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    The guy following the Villa match actually thought koleosho was playing. I don't know how much they get paid for watching the match from the studio and making a few obvious comments but you'd think they'd at least research the basics.
    Never underestimate the BBC, anything SKY can do, they can do better, on MOTD Robyn Cowen was talking about someone called Ray Harkin who played for us in 1976.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Never underestimate the BBC, anything SKY can do, they can do better, on MOTD Robyn Cowen was talking about someone called Ray Harkin who played for us in 1976.
    Yes. I noted that Harkin faux pas as well sinkov. I just couldn’t believe my ears. Thought I must have misheard it.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Yes. I noted that Harkin faux pas as well sinkov. I just couldn’t believe my ears. Thought I must have misheard it.
    My ears were hurting after five minutes of Robyn and I had to turn the sound down. I really do find it painful listening to her.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)