+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Allow me to be the first to say this FARKE OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    The side that ripped Ipswich a new arsehole 4-0 at Elland Road , that is the side I want to see for the last 4 games.

That is all.
    What he said, x2

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    Just saying - Farkes done a great job considering Leeds do owe £190 million in transfer instalments on player purchases, £73.6 million of which is due before year end June 2024. This perhaps highlights the difficult circumstances under which Leeds operated during the summer !

Leeds United's 2022/23 accounts were released on Wednesday evening in which the Whites reported a £33.7 million loss after player sales.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....vealed-4587025
    Yep easy to forget - also not sure who else who that may have been available would have been better.

87 points after 42 games is impressive in any league and the win percentage is about 62% of games played in the league which is incredible.

What ever the gripes and grumbles (and I have set out some of mine) by any traditional performance metric Farke has been v good.

It’s now down to a mini league - don’t think it is about desire (they all want success) as much as who can hold their nerve.

Solid post. Easy to forget. He’s really the coach of the year given the situation he inherited.

Just wish he wasn’t so fixated on Bamford. It’s really hard to understand when we’ve never even given Joffy a run or Joseph a start. He gets one start and scores 2 against Chelsea at Stamford bridge.

Always thought that management was dictating some shots under radz. Never think it about this group

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    Just saying - Farkes done a great job considering Leeds do owe £190 million in transfer instalments on player purchases, £73.6 million of which is due before year end June 2024. This perhaps highlights the difficult circumstances under which Leeds operated during the summer !

Leeds United's 2022/23 accounts were released on Wednesday evening in which the Whites reported a £33.7 million loss after player sales.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....vealed-4587025
    Are we at risk of points deduction next season?

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Are we at risk of points deduction next season?
    Nope not unless we have an unbelievably reckless summer transfer. For all Orta was a little ‘out there’ the loan releases and relegation reduction in salary clauses were with hindsight amongst the most sensible things he did (even though it didn’t seem so at the time).

I suspect hat any credit relating to the loan clauses and salary caps were more at the behest of Kinnear. Nothing in his record suggests that Orta had the faintest idea, nor care, for the financial well-being of LUFC. Credit where credits due, and none is due to that overbearing, overblown charlatan.

So you like him then? 🙃🤣

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    So you like him then? ����
    After he exhibited this kind of "skill", does anyone at LUFC? The original insanity compounded by millions spent attempting to contest the contractual obligation.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...07cb2cc7&ei=14

I don’t think he is all bad but he definitely seemed to have entered some form self delusional insane world in the last couple of seasons in my humble opinion.

I think I sent a link to some presentation he gave were he seemed to be suggesting he had cracked the football code and reinvented the wheel.

It was almost as crazy/funny as the Jese Marsch master class (Jamie Carragher seemed to be stuggling not to laugh - at not with - for some of it).

Oh no now Foxes lose at Argyle, what a disaster, a complete disgrace blah blah…

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)