+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Allow me to be the first to say this FARKE OUT

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    We're 2nd
    And by tomorrow evening this time, we will be in the playoff section of the table, and our recent form doesn't inspire confidence that we can compete against any of those in that place, quite the contrary. We have enough points to guarantee a place in the playoffs, we have a set of players and a coach who seem hell bent in repeating the disastrous efforts of previous campaigns.

all going to plan.

we'll get into playoffs. Lose and stay in the championship. we'll sell all of our prem players at deep discounts.

However, we won't have to address arronson, roca and kristenson. we'll loan them out to conference teams.

we'll all go happily into the sunset.

all devised by our owners who are secretly scumchester fans.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    all going to plan.

we'll get into playoffs. Lose and stay in the championship. we'll sell all of our prem players at deep discounts.

However, we won't have to address arronson, roca and kristenson. we'll loan them out to conference teams.

we'll all go happily into the sunset.

all devised by our owners who are secretly scumchester fans.
    Many a true word spoken in jest.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    If we want to have any chance in the playoffs,
    We need new ideas, new impetus, new energy, new desire, new manager.

It’s never too late.
    Deluded, Billy... Refer my post on match day thread. 😉

I want to be wrong and happy if im wrong
    But..............

Everyone is deluded, especially mr farke, if we think we will gain automatic promotion, or even win the play offs, it’s all one big joke, I thought Saturday was bad enough, this was worse, a team that had 70 odd percent in possession and 1 shot on target, that is pathetic by anyone’s standards, also our beloved mr bamford had 1 effort all game, not even sure what that was, he must have paid off bielsa and is now doing the same to farke, no other team would stick by him, there’ll be no players left come June, gnonto and Summerville (who refused to play start of the season) will be off, rodon, Robert’s back to their parent clubs, knowing our luck we’ll be left with cooper and bamford.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I want to be wrong and happy if im wrong
    But..............
    As I've stated mate, I agree with the current criticism of certain aspects...but I cannot see them pushing him out before this season is done. Only 4 games, and possibly playoffs?🤔Then they will make a call no doubt based.
    Maybe they should give Big Sam a call? 😁

FFS peeps, give it a rest!

Short memories springs to mind

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post

Quite the contrary. Many of us have been up that hill towards hoped for success and victorious endings, only to watch as the wheels fall off and we "do a Leeds", again. Such memories don't fade quickly.

More recent memories......Dudds was a warning, the Dull result flattered to deceive, then came Coventry and an even worse performance (despite the single point) against Sunderland. This from a team unbeaten in 2024 up to the Coventry match. There is a trajectory and it's not upward.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post

No deja vu with the bampuff saga during the MB years?

Not sure that counts as a "short memory". we've been living this for 4 years. Not really sure why we can't find any other striker than him. Perhaps because we don't start anyone else at the position unless he's injured. I'd really be fine with starting Piroe or Joseph and laying it all on the line with them. We sure aren't going up with him as our starting striker. Give someone else a chance to save us.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)