+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ayala

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Where tf have you been living Brin? Spoons is all over, including central London? Quite a blessing when you find one as saved you from the £8 a pint **** that other pubs are charging
    One of the Reading ones even had Hendo's with the condiments, a couple of years ago 👍 😆

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    What’s everyone’s thoughts re Ayala LR official line saying he’s got an Achilles injury and won’t be back anytime soon. Well as I said on match thread I saw him yesterday afternoon at Center Parcs and he wasn’t on crutches did anyone actually see him at the ground yesterday?
    For me it’s good news as surely we can omit him from the squad I know more £ but can we pay him off like Hall
    Not saying LR is fibbing maybe that’s what he’s been told to say
    He doesn't have to be on crutches unless he's actually ruptured/ torn the Achilles.
    A protective boot will suffice although I doubt he would be wearing one at Centre Parcs lol

Yes, he was at the Middlesbrough game sat up in the stands.
    I doubt you will see him pull a red & white shirt on for the first team squad - besides options to bring Kioso & McCart back if necessary.

Personally I would pay him off but then it's not my cash that's operating the club.
    Btw - I don't think he's on a Pay per Play deal - contract whilst end of season - ( stand to be corrected on that one.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123