+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Seasons predictions 3rd look.

Seasons predictions 3rd look.

So, I've been looking at Football Web Pages and they predict we'll stay in the position we are now 8th. In fact the 7 teams above us are the same teams and same positions as they stand now.
    We have a rough month coming up but injuries may start to clear up in the latter half, giving Lee Bell a chance to rest one or two players.
    I don't see things improving for us over the month but I do have faith that things will pick up after that. I don't expect the points haul for the 2nd half of the season will match that of the 1st.
    Therefore I'm sticking to my latter prediction of 9th as the expected finishing position, which in the end will still be an enormous improvement on pre-season expectations.
    Anybody else feel moved to reassess the potential of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So, I've been looking at Football Web Pages and they predict we'll stay in the position we are now 8th. In fact the 7 teams above us are the same teams and same positions as they stand now.
    We have a rough month coming up but injuries may start to clear up in the latter half, giving Lee Bell a chance to rest one or two players.
    I don't see things improving for us over the month but I do have faith that things will pick up after that. I don't expect the points haul for the 2nd half of the season will match that of the 1st.
    Therefore I'm sticking to my latter prediction of 9th as the expected finishing position, which in the end will still be an enormous improvement on pre-season expectations.
    Anybody else feel moved to reassess the potential of the season?
    Don’t for the jan window for incomings. Lee Bell says they have been looking at players for 6/7 weeks and have targeted some players.

Anyone for automatics?

Think if we can stay clear of major injuries and the way we're playing don't see why not!! We've got to aim for play offs at least ,sure LB and the players will want to even win it and after last 2 away games confidence must be sky high!! Come on you reds!!