+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Me and my better, nah much better half have decided to take in another couple of towns before the year is out.
    Tonight we are at Rocamadour, cooking steak in a car park enjoying ourselves in such a dramatic setting.

We’re living life to the full as much as possible.

We hope that each and every one of you can do the same!

There has been sadness on the board with the passing of geetarman and with the illness of Thai.

We’ve had a great first half of the year regarding the team we all love but after a decent start and the false Dawn of a new era we’ve come back to what we are, what we were and what we’ll always be.

That’s a group of townsfolk that love a football club and apart from anything else a group of decent, hard working people that will do anything for anyone in need!

Have a great new year ladies and gentleman!

Very eloquently put sir.

Sounds wonderful where you are. Have a great time and a Happy New Year to you and yours too.
    Stark contrast to events here at Nardendee Towers here in Derby. Alcohol free wine and a KFC to bring in the New Year for me and Mrs. Nards.

I also echo your thoughts and comments re Geetarman and Thai Miller. Thinking of them and their families at this difficult time.

I wish a Happy New Year to all Millers fans and other clubs who frequent this board.

Very best wishes to you all.

Cheers for that frog, hope you and the mrs have a good evening and enjoy letting the new year in, me and my, also, much better half will be having a walk round the pubs in greasbro but will probably be home to let the new year in, enjoy the evening everyone and see you all again in the new year. UTM

Echo these thoughts Frog.
    Very well said. Life is precious.
    A special Happy New Year to my friend Cayton although he’s probably too busy to reply. 😊

Well said frog. Happy New year to you and all the madsters

Well said, Frog.

It was great to me you (and Peri and your French pals) earlier this year and long may you and your families thrive in that lovely country. I lived there for a couple of years - now more than forty years ago (my elder son was born there) - so have good memories of it. Rocamadour is an amazing place.

It's still fairly early here in Calfornia but we will be revving up for things in a few hours. ("Revving up" for me and Mrs CT means opening a couple of bottles of cheap bubbly and probably watching the televised New York "balldrop" New Year celebration at our 9.00pm then promptly falling asleep!)

Good and appropriate that you remind us of Geets and Thaimiller. We will raise a glass to them both.

My best wishes for 2024 to all the good Millers mates I've met (and have yet to meet) on these boards. It's always a pleasure.

Very well put Frog.

May I also echo those sentiments. Geetarman's recent passing and Thai's prognosis certainly puts things into perspective. Our love of football and the Millers bind us all together.

Once a Miller, Always a Miller

Happy New Year to all fellow Madsters & Millers everywhere

Life is precious indeed. Best wishes to all Madsters for the new year.

Happy travels Frog!

Happy new year to you Frog and everybody here on Mad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast