+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone over the pond. Still 8 hours to go here. Best wishes to all Madsters and their families for 2024. Anyone remember 40 years ago when the spectre of 1984 loomed above us all

Happy New Year 2024 to all
    UTM

On behalf of myself and the Brin household, my sincere best wishes for 2024 to you all reading this post.

Micky my friend, keep your chin high and my love goes out to you and Meow. ❤️

HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all the Millers and MADsters, here in Rotherham, throughout the British Isles, and to all those across the seas. I hope that 2024 is a special year for all of us and that our beloved Rotherham United can find their best form for the remainder of this season and stave off relegation. I love you all and I'm wishing you all the best. God Bless everyone. xxxxxxx

Happy New Year to all Madsters. I wish each and every one a happy, healthy and prosperous 2024 and well beyond :-)

Thanks & blessings and a trouble free 2024 to Frog, Brin, Ct miller and all masters. Just watched the movie Elysium with Matt Damon ,Jodie foster. The scene where the little girl gets put on a machine that cures terminal Illness if only I thought. One day there will be a breakthrough. Hope there's a smile on everyones face after todays game . Happy New Year to you all.

Thanks & blessings and a trouble free 2024 to Frog, Brin, Ct miller and all madsters. Just watched the movie Elysium with Matt Damon ,Jodie foster. The scene where the little girl gets put on a machine that cures terminal illness if only I thought. One day there will be a breakthrough. Hope there's a smile on everyones face after todays game . Happy New Year to you all.

Wishing you the very best Thai. You wouldn't know Col and Glynn by any chance? Sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Thanks & blessings and a trouble free 2024 to Frog, Brin, Ct miller and all madsters. Just watched the movie Elysium with Matt Damon ,Jodie foster. The scene where the little girl gets put on a machine that cures terminal illness if only I thought. One day there will be a breakthrough. Hope there's a smile on everyones face after todays game . Happy New Year to you all.
    Yes thai 'IF ONLY', I dont know you but you are very much in my thoughts so let's hope and pray for an 'if only' moment just for you. UTM

Happy New Year for 2024 - From Mr & Mrs ELK

We went to the Empress at Mexborough last night, to see a Madness Tribute Act.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast