+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bradford City

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post
    He very nearly did influence the outcome. At the end of the game he let play continue which very nearly produced an equaliser. He blew his whistle immediately after Tom had saved the effort.

Big up to our young keeper - the young lad dun good.
    He had a very good game. Under pressure virtually from as soon as we had scored. He, and the defence, handled it all really well. He is a young keeper and will make mistakes but he has to be allowed to .

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    What an effort by all the team. Bradford play horrible football and just hoof it up to that double decker bus of a centre forward. Crewe sides of old would have lost that game, but this mob are a different gravy. Offord was immense, Billington improves every game and a shout out for CBR. I'm not his biggest fan, but his efforts in both boxes were tremendous, he certainly put a shift in.
    All in all, a well earned 3 points against a difficult side to beat.
    I agree Bradford really awful, dirty hoofball with a brick house up front, at the end 3 x No 9s up there together. Biased?? To be fair I thought he was bad for both teams at times, as when he booked Alexander. Wonder if all his high card count this season in every game are concentrated late on, as yesterday ..... He booked another after the whistle but couldn't see who.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12