The descent into hopelessness has begun, and listening to it on the radio, Kneel plays a long ball game....HAH, the performance, apart from having no forwards was diabolic.

Good news there.

And yet there is more good news.

Im putting together a short summation of the best speeches of John Major, and will be posting up this shortly. I have also been making enquiries about loo paper with Labour politicians faces on it, a firm does it, including the faces of Corbyn, Blair, Street, and Marx, and are doing a roaring trade.

It has also come to my notice that United fans attended a game that wasnt on.

No change there then, the game hasnt been on, or worth watching for 35 years, but why go to a game, stand there for no reason, then come home. Oh, they are used to it.

With the impending win for Labour at the next election, im filling my larder with tinned food and stocking drinking water, im looking at self defense as crminality will sky rocket under the reds.

Indeed, they are criminal themselves, i cant remember when the truth was spoken.

All hell will break loose, oh it already has under the "Tories", its wot they call themselves.

Communism has won, anarchy is here, the cops might as well wear bunny ears. They are a joke.