+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OT The Darts

Yes the volumes it speaks to me are that non white sportsmen win a higher proportion of such awards than their proportion of society infers. In essence black sportsmen excel - you won't find me arguing there, except maybe swimming and skiing (yet!)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Yes the volumes it speaks to me are that non white sportsmen win a higher proportion of such awards than their proportion of society infers. In essence black sportsmen excel - you won't find me arguing there, except maybe swimming and skiing (yet!)
    …and darts

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

Andy...you introduced this particular aspect to the thread. Bit harsh to now decree it unwanted.
    No I didn’t, you’ve taken even the non party political aspect of the thread in a totally different direction to any point I was making

But by all means rattle on, my ‘not for this thread’ was purely regarding our hair-splitting sub-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    No I didn’t, you’ve taken even the non party political aspect of the thread in a totally different direction to any point I was making

But by all means rattle on, my ‘not for this thread’ was purely regarding our hair-splitting sub-thread
    Not worth ‘rattling’ on about. With all due respect you’re just wrong on this one. Your post 14 introduced a ‘different direction’ as anyone can see. You chose to raise the issue...GP and I just had a bit of typical north-south/red-blue good natured banter...nothing more.

Banter? On a football forum? How very dare you!!

Makes me laugh that the media is reporting about him losing nearly half his winnings.

To the tax man so it's hardly news or unique to him. We all get taxed.

Let's look on the bright side, he won't have amounts deducted for student loan!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)