+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Jimbo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Super Jimbo

... new start. Let's give our Jimbo the very best support we can and hope the players will respond too. I'm minded to recall when the players eventually had no manager during the Munto saga. They stuck together ... just like they need to now ... COY Special 'Pies!

He must be the first Notts manager with a Notts tattoo!

Come on Jimbo!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... new start. Let's give our Jimbo the very best support we can and hope the players will respond too. I'm minded to recall when the players eventually had no manager during the Munto saga. They stuck together ... just like they need to now ... COY Special 'Pies!
    Good luck Jim ⭐⭐⭐

Are some of you drunk? You don't even know if he'll be in charge for any games.

Some of you are delusional he’s got no coaching experience apart from at Sheffield United academy there under 11s I think it is why on earth would you be jumping up and down about this?

Dry January obviously ain't happening in your household.

Can't think of a better person on the current staff to take charge. Has his badges, loves the club, knows the players, has a passion for the club waaaaay beyond the usual badge-kissing nonsense... and to top it off he even has a Notts magpie tattoo!

Good luck Jim!

I've already mentioned on here that this season was beginning to remind me a bit of season 1999/00, let's not have another Gary Brazil scenario.

By all means keep JOB as caretaker so long as we're winning but I'd be very cautious about calling for him to get the job permanently. Remember Russell Slade and Chris Kiwomya. It could also be argued that giving Ron Fenton the job in 1975 was the biggest disaster of all time, seeing where we were (in relation to Fword) at the time he was appointed. An experienced man rather than Mick Walker might have made a massive difference to our trajectory long term as well.

Best of luck to JOB. Fine professional. If things don't go well, it will certainly not be for want of effort.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast