+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Jimbo

Super Jimbo

... new start. Let's give our Jimbo the very best support we can and hope the players will respond too. I'm minded to recall when the players eventually had no manager during the Munto saga. They stuck together ... just like they need to now ... COY Special 'Pies!

He must be the first Notts manager with a Notts tattoo!

Come on Jimbo!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... new start. Let's give our Jimbo the very best support we can and hope the players will respond too. I'm minded to recall when the players eventually had no manager during the Munto saga. They stuck together ... just like they need to now ... COY Special 'Pies!
    Good luck Jim ⭐⭐⭐

Are some of you drunk? You don't even know if he'll be in charge for any games.

Some of you are delusional he’s got no coaching experience apart from at Sheffield United academy there under 11s I think it is why on earth would you be jumping up and down about this?

Dry January obviously ain't happening in your household.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Some of you are delusional he’s got no coaching experience apart from at Sheffield United academy there under 11s I think it is why on earth would you be jumping up and down about this?
    He has his UEFA A badge, playing professional football, I don't think he has time to be coaching Real Madrid as well so... He's always put in 100% for this football club, it's not always come off but you know he'll give 100% so I'll back him 100% whilst he's in charge

He will be nothing more than the person that picks the team (and there's not much selection to be done is there). LW has left us in as good a place we can be with the squad we have, all JOB has to do is repeat the LW procedure.

JOBs perfect for the interim, I think he will galvanise the group and pick them up so we are lucky that way but we need someone in fresh and quick.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast