+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fulham Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Were you there? Will will miss them both

Only watched brief highlights. Bramall can't fault his attitude it's just he costs us in defence & further forward his crossing it's alot more miss than hit. Cafu he lost me at Hillsborough since then I haven't seen nothing from him to redeem himself.

Enjoyed the trip last night. Decent pubs near ground.
    I thought we looked solid at the back and competed well.
    We needed an Ogbene last night someone to stretch them more.
    Be interesting to see what signings we target this month.
    Patience is needed with LR I won’t hold my breath though before he starts getting hammered if results don’t improve.
    A bit of a milestone last night YAK has now visited all the league grounds after he finally ticked off the Fulham game.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Only watched brief highlights. Bramall can't fault his attitude it's just he costs us in defence & further forward his crossing it's alot more miss than hit. Cafu he lost me at Hillsborough since then I haven't seen nothing from him to redeem himself.
    You love scapegoat. Cafu is yours atm . Get a life . Everyone at Hillsboro was garbage not just him btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Awful, unnecessary mistake by the loanee. Is Bola any worse than this guy? Let's find out eh
    Bit harsh.
    He played well apart from that incident.
    He’s also played very well in other recent matches too

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Awful, unnecessary mistake by the loanee. Is Bola any worse than this guy? Let's find out eh
    Yes, a huge mistake by Revan but he’s had some strong performances recently. Can’t imagine Bola will be as strong as he hasn’t played in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I thought Eaves was better than Hugill tonight so I would have kept Eaves on. Maybe saving him for next game. Great to see and hear the fans getting behind Eaves too.
    I disagree I thought Hugill held the ball up a lot better than Eaves. I think Nombe is the first name down for me though with Hugill a close 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    I disagree I thought Hugill held the ball up a lot better than Eaves. I think Nombe is the first name down for me though with Hugill a close 2nd.
    Hugill is a " hold up" player, but Eaves is " knock down to somebody" type player.

Different styles but with no close support player both are ineffective

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    You love scapegoat. Cafu is yours atm . Get a life . Everyone at Hillsboro was garbage not just him btw.

Cafu Dext aren't millers type players tell me different? Not sure about Fred not out wide could be up front.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Hugill is a " hold up" player, but Eaves is " knock down to somebody" type player.

Different styles but with no close support player both are ineffective
    Yes that was the problem last night.
    We got ourselves into some great positions about 30yds from goal and as there was no support or runners coming though we end up passing it backwards
    Meat and drink for a prem defence

The lack of awareness of how to manage people as human beings by some is laughable. You don't slaughter someone for a mistake, you encourage and point out when they did it correctly / show how they should have done it. Basic.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast