+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stags

Quote Originally Posted by Terrierstan View Post
    Couldn't agree more 😀😀 wonder where we'd be if Alex Morris had stayed ,pretty sure not where we are now!!
    W will never know. It should remembered that Morris was part of the management team that started this journey though.

You're right, nothing against Morris he gave his all for us just think LB has more passion about him, think it shows with the players as well!!

Agree with all of the last 3/4 posts. But, nobody has mentioned Ryan Dicker, who I feel has been a massive influence and possibly the instigator of many of the tactical inter game formation changes.

Couldn't agree more 😀😀 wonder where we'd be if Alex Morris had stayed ,pretty sure not where we are now!!
    I know he was the next one off the block so to speak, but imo, he was never cut out to be a manager. Time will tell, but U18 coaching seems to be his forte.
    What would be interesting is to find out whether his strange stepping down was his own decision or had the club realised it wasn't working.

You're right, nothing against Morris he gave his all for us just think LB has more passion about him, think it shows with the players as well!!
    Absolutely agree. Lee Bell's after match interviews, whilst not as entertaining as some of Artell's interviews, show exactly why the players are giving everything for him and the club. Long may he reign.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    I know he was the next one off the block so to speak, but imo, he was never cut out to be a manager. Time will tell, but U18 coaching seems to be his forte.
    What would be interesting is to find out whether his strange stepping down was his own decision or had the club realised it wasn't working.
    Another Steve Holland perhaps

Yep forget which game it was after but LB was saying you can guarantee we'll be giving it a real go for the rest of the season and you really believed him, and I'm sure that's what the fans want to hear!! As you say long may he reign .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12