+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager

Maybe we might be going continental this time.?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Aye but which continent? Radar have eyes everywhere!

Better than going incontinent, which I think we did with some of our manager choices under previous owners!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Only from a bit of gossip from a friend who works with Brentford but Neil MacFarlane has apparently been approached by a club currently without a manager. Don’t know if it’s Notts or not but he sort of fits the mold from what I’ve googled. One to throw into the mix as a bit left field. I would think he’s paid more than Notts would offer though even as an under 21 coach!
    Hope not my brother in law played under him at Kidderminster says his tactics are awful but he’s a nice guy.
    Maynard now 2/1 fav.

I would be surprised if any of the names mentioned as a replacement for LW would be on the Bros list. They tend to go for an unknown who is happy to buy into their football philosophy. Did anyone of us know who IB or Luke Williams was before they came here? Were they on 'our' list of potential managers?

Stuart Maynard favourite at the moment.

Interesting take on the NL - not sure I agree with him.

'Wealdstone manager Stuart Maynard believes the Vanarama National League has never been more competitive or challenging - even with Wrexham and Notts County long gone'

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Stuart Maynard favourite at the moment.

Interesting take on the NL - not sure I agree with him.

'Wealdstone manager Stuart Maynard believes the Vanarama National League has never been more competitive or challenging - even with Wrexham and Notts County long gone'
    He would say that when they're sitting 12th with 11 clubs ahead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    For no particular reason Ive got that feeling too. Lots of young modern coaches in America at the minute. People like IB and the ilk in Scandinavia as well. The guy at Brighton as well?

Doubt we’ll have heard of the new guy until the last minute!

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    For no particular reason Ive got that feeling too. Lots of young modern coaches in America at the minute. People like IB and the ilk in Scandinavia as well. The guy at Brighton as well?

Doubt we’ll have heard of the new guy until the last minute!
    I hope the last minute comes very soon.

Hope we're not gonna end up like Oxford, they lost their manager a few weeks ago then faffed around for over a week before appointing a bloke who's barely won a game yet.

Whoever gets the job they will find a very capable attack and midfield already in place so if he/she/it knows what a defence is and how to shape and organise one he/she/it'll do for me.

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast