+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mansfield tickets....

Quote Originally Posted by tommopie8 View Post
    Resigned to watching this on the stick of fire.
    Well if I don’t manage to get a ticket from someone selling a spare on Faceache looks like I’ll be having an all dayer in Mansfailed that day in the town centre

According to Stagsnet our allocation is 1,721.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    According to Stagsnet our allocation is 1,721.
    There will be a 100 people without seats then, as the North stands capacity is 1619...
    Last edited by durhampie; 08-01-2024 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    There will be a 100 people without seats then, as the North stands capacity is 1619...
    Must be difficult counting with that many fingers.

Tbh I don't think there is an actual accurate number of what the capacity is in that stand, Derby had 1662 and 1685 in there last season and both times it was full, Doncaster had 1628 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Must be difficult counting with that many fingers.
    I remember a few years back they sold us tickets for seats that didnt exist, and those who had tickets for those seats were told to sit down or be thrown out..

Well that was easy, ticket acquired. Just a few weeks dreading the day now! Will JOB still be in charge or a new permanent head coach, either way it’ll be the toughest game of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Well that was easy, ticket acquired. Just a few weeks dreading the day now! Will JOB still be in charge or a new permanent head coach, either way it’ll be the toughest game of the season.
    After 112 calls to the ticketing office, one finally got put into the queue (posh music now. Sounds very professional!) and two tickets purchased.
    Purposely rang yesterday and checked the ticketing system was up and running for disabled supporters. “When I use my son’s season ticket number, how do I add mine as ‘free’ carer?” “It’ll automatically add yours as the system recognises he’s disabled from our records…”
    Which of course meant this am there was no mention of disabled or free carer when online booking and couldn’t add my own…meaning back on the phone.
    Don’t mind doing it on the phone, but it’s frustrating that the ticket office staff don’t know their own system.
    But at least I managed to grab two.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Sold out online within about 5 minutes, apart from odd spare seats that hung around another quarter of an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    After 112 calls to the ticketing office, one finally got put into the queue (posh music now. Sounds very professional!) and two tickets purchased.
    Purposely rang yesterday and checked the ticketing system was up and running for disabled supporters. “When I use my son’s season ticket number, how do I add mine as ‘free’ carer?” “It’ll automatically add yours as the system recognises he’s disabled from our records…”
    Which of course meant this am there was no mention of disabled or free carer when online booking and couldn’t add my own…meaning back on the phone.
    Don’t mind doing it on the phone, but it’s frustrating that the ticket office staff don’t know their own system.
    But at least I managed to grab two.
    What a pain but well done for persevering.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast