+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mansfield tickets....

Quote Originally Posted by tommopie8 View Post
    Same here. Can't really remember the 1997/98 except it being packed and there being more Notts fans than Mansfield (at least it seemed that way if there weren't actually) and the Glynn Hurst and Mike Edwards comeback under Thordarson. Was also there for the Mildenhall goal in the cup tie.

Like you say, it's pretty much a guaranteed win for them by at least 2 goals and we never seem to even be in with a sniff of winning there last 3 or 4 times I've seen us there.
    Was there when we beat them under Big Sam, we were on a tremendous run that broke all kinds of records gaining promotion in March. As I remember, stags had a player sent off- Notts were comfortable. 1997/98?

The away end at Mansfield is absolutely fine, nothing wrong with it and a good view everywhere I really don’t see the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrywalking View Post
    The away end at Mansfield is absolutely fine, nothing wrong with it and a good view everywhere I really don’t see the issue.
    Needs to be bigger ��.

Stand is fine. Its actually getting in is the problem and trying to go the toilet or a drink

Quote Originally Posted by ajojones View Post
    Was there when we beat them under Big Sam, we were on a tremendous run that broke all kinds of records gaining promotion in March. As I remember, stags had a player sent off- Notts were comfortable. 1997/98?
    We definitely won there in the cup in the early 00s, when Mildenhall scored.

Have we honestly not won there in the league this century? That's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Have we honestly not won there in the league this century? That's ridiculous.
    We beat them 3-2 there in 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Stand is fine. Its actually getting in is the problem and trying to go the toilet or a drink
    Have you ever been in a packed jimmy sirrel with a concourse two body wide?

B******s.....seriously didn't think we'd sell these so quick....missed out so have been put on waiting list (is that waiting to see if that s***hole of a ground is finally going to open a 4th side?).....anyone with a spare ticket be more than grateful for first refusal!!

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    B******s.....seriously didn't think we'd sell these so quick....missed out so have been put on waiting list (is that waiting to see if that s***hole of a ground is finally going to open a 4th side?).....anyone with a spare ticket be more than grateful for first refusal!!
    Missed out too mate, looks like a pub crawl around Warsop that day then into Mansfield to a few pubs. Surprised it’s not been moved to an early kick off again tbh.
    Never know might be able to pick a ticket up off Facebook closer the time.

Have you ever been in a packed jimmy sirrel with a concourse two body wide?
    I don't gi in the away stand, but I know it's not good when there's a large following

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast