+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Inverness v United

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I mean fancy admitting to reading follow follow ffs!
    You mean you do? but just won't admit it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Why would anyone admit to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    See my earlier post about eyeballs and razors mate

Back to thoughts on last night, which in the grand scheme of things doesnt matter much!

Really didnt like the way i was thinking in the run up to this one, and that didnt get any easier when this game had draw written all over it within the first 5 minutes. Nuff said that JG hit the nail on the head with his after match comments.

Never had so mixed a feeling about a player as i did last night than with Tillson. His work in midfield was horrendous, but having him on the goal line saved us 2, maybe 3 times.

Even until the ball was cleared back towards Meekison(?), i didnt think a goal was on, until Kai drew the guy in to give Middleton a chance to run onto the ball. That one Caley slip up was all we needed.

Glad to see Meekison back, pity Tillson is injured, Grieve needs time and everyone else needs to do better.

Would be nice to think that after Raith Queens Park and Morton that our blip has come and gone. Today's result on top of last night must give the management and players a lift.
    Still concerned about some of Goodwin's tactics and overall quality of play but hopefully some wins ahead where we can improve on the quality of play.
    Slowly getting players back will help and new blood will hopefully boost the dressing room.
    Gallagher is a month I'm reading and Sibbald suspended for the next game too. Is that right, thought a red based on 2 yellows was just a one game thing?

Anyway, we're back top, a good weekend 🧡

I think Sibbald is missing, yes. I'm not exactly sure but I'd imagine it's to do with his previous collection of disciplinary points from bookings?

Yup, I think he did have a few yellows - certainly remember him getting a stupid one against Raith at Tannadice.

I really hope we get someone in to replace Tillson. We always look worse when he plays!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)