+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Inverness v United

Quote Originally Posted by BurghArab2023 View Post
    Because we do, just because we're not showing it doesn't mean it's not there
    We have offered absolutely f*ck all, nothing! nada! Inverness are outpassing us, outmuscling us, totally outplaying us. Jim looks absolutely devoid of ideas too. One of the worst halves of football I've watched in many a year

That is a poor poor half of football. We just have no player that can unlock a defence. McMann looks like our most attacking player. The fact that JG can't get these players to play with any sort of intensity in important games is a massive concern. We can go top of the league tonight and we are needing to keep the pressure on Raith......they really need a rocket up their erchie at halftime!

Horrendous again , no threat at all in final third

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    We have offered absolutely f*ck all, nothing! nada! Inverness are outpassing us, outmuscling us, totally outplaying us. Jim looks absolutely devoid of ideas too. One of the worst halves of football I've watched in many a year
    100%^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    That is a poor poor half of football. We just have no player that can unlock a defence. McMann looks like our most attacking player. The fact that JG can't get these players to play with any sort of intensity in important games is a massive concern. We can go top of the league tonight and we are needing to keep the pressure on Raith......they really need a rocket up their erchie at halftime!
    Actually trying to pass the ball would help. I'd bet 95% of our completed passes have been in our own half. No intensity at all like you say, Inverness allowed all the time they want on the ball. Bunch of overpaid lazy b*stards, those away fans deserve a f*cking lot more!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    And this ^^^^
    We might be missing key players but it's no excuse for being unable to play some football.
    JG's pre match comments about playing long ball has seriously got me wondering about this manager.
    A disgraceful 45

Useless so far.go top of the league??.They look like they could na gie a monkeys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    No arguments obviously but we can still win this, surely can't be as bad again in the second half plus we have to acknowledge that nearly half our first choice team is unavailable.

The only positive is we are still level, but I honestly have no confidence at all in this bunch to improve second half.

Quote Originally Posted by BurghArab2023 View Post
    No arguments obviously but we can still win this, surely can't be as bad again in the second half plus we have to acknowledge that nearly half our first choice team is unavailable.
    I wouldn't bet against us being equally insipid in the second half mate. And there should be no excuses about missing players, the ones on the pitch are still getting paid, the least they should be able to do is run, tackle and pass the f*cking ball.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)