+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matt Le Tissier on vaccines

Matt Le Tissier on vaccines

If you're on FaceBook watch this (not sure if it works outside of FaceBook)

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=355072230603013

Guy was classy on the pitch but who wuda thought he cud be so articulate

His "mates" and Jeff let him down re BLM but he's such a hero of mine for speaking out during the scamdemic and continues to do so.

P.s see canary islands brought back face nappies in some settings this week.

A likely labour Govt in UK and Scotland next election......this thing ain't over.

God knows how many people these vaccines have killed, never mind saved. Loads of unusual deaths since 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Guy was classy on the pitch but who wuda thought he cud be so articulate

His "mates" and Jeff let him down re BLM but he's such a hero of mine for speaking out during the scamdemic and continues to do so.

P.s see canary islands brought back face nappies in some settings this week.

A likely labour Govt in UK and Scotland next election......this thing ain't over.
    A month ago I had an appointment with a locum GP. During my appointment I asked him about viruses and told him that my GP told me when I was ill in November 1977 I was suffering from a virus. The symptoms I was suffering from in November 1977 were the same symptoms which people were being told was Covid in November 2022.
    My locum GP told me that every virus is a coronavirus.
    Therefore Covid-19 was another coronavirus and in my opinion it should have left to run its course.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)