+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ot, lighten up death row.

Ot, lighten up death row.

As frog seems to think we are all doomed, I got to thinking about my last meal.
    And it is strange, I have had meals from all over the world and many have been awesome.
    I love spices too many to mention, But.
    I have it.
    Lambs liver and caramelised onions in gravy, with buttered mash and a splash of Hendersons.
    What would you have?

24. oz Ribeye steak cooked medium well, creamed spinach, corn on the cob. Peach cobbler for dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    As frog seems to think we are all doomed, I got to thinking about my last meal.
    And it is strange, I have had meals from all over the world and many have been awesome.
    I love spices too many to mention, But.
    I have it.
    Lambs liver and caramelised onions in gravy, with buttered mash and a splash of Hendersons.
    What would you have?
    I’d prefer mustard mash with that plus a portion of swede n carrot mash (plenty of pepper & salt), al dente broccoli and cauliflower cheese!!
    If it’s the “last supper” I would add roasted potatoes, parsnips, onions n garlic and Yorkshire puddings….. go out with a bang!!

Quote Originally Posted by Meatwad View Post
    24. oz Ribeye steak cooked medium well, creamed spinach, corn on the cob. Peach cobbler for dessert.
    Hi ibs. Hope you’ve chilled now.

Great ideas.
    I'd go for a good old ruby and a pint.

Ok new one on me .pide Bread pronounced pee dey.got some today from a bakery in Sheffield.
    Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Ok new one on me .pide Bread pronounced pee dey.got some today from a bakery in Sheffield.
    Awesome.
    Turkish flat bread

Speaking as a vegan. Cheese. Just ****ing cheese. I'm gonna die anyway. **** the cows. Cheese.