No replies on the Gravas site, for gawd sake who would want to. I propose a shadow board of the shadow board, im chairman.

Let me know if your interested.

Minutes of the next meeting which is monday morning, and is in the delux suite of the Mayfair hotel in London are thus.

Item 1. Lighting cigars, with ten pound notes or five. If you look at the price your not for me.

Item 2. To inhale or not. Only inhalers need apply, and i will note the speed of inhalation, faster the better.

Item 3. Ash, on the floor or in a tray, im unsure about this one, i do both.

Item 4. Quality of cigar, cheap and your out.

Item 5 It is required to smoke a cigar to the end, turning blue is par for the course.

This is the same level of importance as the shadow board to the real board, the real board is a joke, the only board member is Paul Barry, he decides.

Are their any script writers out there?, im sure we could write a film script along the lines of the Marx brothers about Cambridge United.

Oh, your young, you dont know who the Marx brothers are, they are masters, at taking the p iss. As chairman, i must insist on being groucho, he smokes cigars with a painted on moustache.

Come on Fleetwood, ill treat you to a cuban.