+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team going backwards

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    No comment.
    Rather strange mon ami, you bring up the subject of law enforcement and litigation and then decline to talk about it. What on earth are you suggesting, do you know something we don't ?

Sorry mon ami, "no comment!"

Agree with most of the view expressed we have gone backwards. One thing I have not been able to understand and that is why did vk bin off most if not all the players who won the championship. It seems to me that is a sure fire reason why those title winning players do not trust vk he has been disloyal to those players. Furthermore this group of players are no where near good enough to get a return to the prem

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Agree with most of the view expressed we have gone backwards. One thing I have not been able to understand and that is why did vk bin off most if not all the players who won the championship. It seems to me that is a sure fire reason why those title winning players do not trust vk he has been disloyal to those players. Furthermore this group of players are no where near good enough to get a return to the prem
    I was disappointed in his media interview when he discussed withdrawing Townsend's contract. Not impressed!

11 home games 9 defeats says it all

At any other club in any league Kompany would have been sacked and quite rightly so

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    11 home games 9 defeats says it all

At any other club in any league Kompany would have been sacked and quite rightly so
    On a different thread I said our home form is pathetic.

I was wrong. It's a lot worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    On a different thread I said our home form is pathetic.

I was wrong. It's a lot worse than that.
    I can agree about you being wrong, as usual.

Points per home game against teams in the bottom half.

Sheffield Utd, Played 6, Pnts 7,...Av 1.17 per game
    Burnley, Played 4, Pnts 4, ..........Av 1.00 per game
    Forest, Played 6, Pnts 6, ............Av 1.00 per game
    Luton, Played 4, Pnts 4,..............Av 1.00 per game
    Everton, Played 4. Pnts 3,...........Av 0.75 per game.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    I would have to agree Lanacaster, if had played in a side winning the Championship and gaining promotion to the Premier league and than not be given the chance to play in that league I would be very unhappy.

Muric must see what is hapening and have little to no trust in Kompany.

On Friday I thought that Kompany's substitutions serious weakend the team leaving us with very little going forward.

While I back Kompany's playing style I am becoming concerned with his team selections and substitutions. Not looking forward to our visit to the Etihad, as we appear to be lacking fight as well as quality.

I honestly believe that we will be playing league 1 football in year 5 of this so called 5 year

The Americans are failing with this crazy pursuit of youth over experience, when the correct approach should be a mixture of both.

Kompany hasn't the nouse to put himself against experience premier league managers as proves in the stats, that says we have lost 18 points from winning positions

The Americans need to step back and bring in some proper football people to advise them and not a rookie ex pro who has failed
    Miserably

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    I honestly believe that we will be playing league 1 football in year 5 of this so called 5 year

The Americans are failing with this crazy pursuit of youth over experience, when the correct approach should be a mixture of both.

Kompany hasn't the nouse to put himself against experience premier league managers as proves in the stats, that says we have lost 18 points from winning positions

The Americans need to step back and bring in some proper football people to advise them and not a rookie ex pro who has failed
    Miserably
    Vincent is a truly lovely guy but he's way out of his depth in managing an EPL outfit. Just saying like.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)