+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Clyde v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Need someone to replace Devlin as well eh? No idea what the laddie brings to the team
    Are you still stalking me

Good win for the Dons last night was it,what’s your thoughts on that?

Happy or disappointed?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Are you still stalking me

Good win for the Dons last night was it,what’s your thoughts on that?

Happy or disappointed?
    You're the clown that thinks Devlin is mince so pointless offering up an opinion for you.

Lets repeat that, YOU think that Devlin is overrated and have no idea why others like him. If that type of player doesn't appeal to you then away and watch Sevco you fool.

You're the clown that thinks Devlin is mince so pointless offering up an opinion for you.

Lets repeat that, YOU think that Devlin is overrated and have no idea why others like him. If that type of player doesn't appeal to you then away and watch Sevco you fool.
    Yeah you are right I don’t think he is that great but that’s just my opinion. I don’t think anyone in our defence this season has been great as we have conceded 29 goals in 18 league games.

Maybe I’m wrong and I am talking shyte,wouldn’t be the first time and certainly won’t be the last time mate.

You really need to stop getting so angry about what I post and stop chasing me around on every thread.Thats been a few posts you have made towards me after you said you were done with me now.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Yeah you are right I don’t think he is that great but that’s just my opinion. I don’t think anyone in our defence this season has been great as we have conceded 29 goals in 18 league games.

Maybe I’m wrong and I am talking shyte,wouldn’t be the first time and certainly won’t be the last time mate.

You really need to stop getting so angry about what I post and stop chasing me around on every thread.Thats been a few posts you have made towards me after you said you were done with me now.
    Yeah I changed my mind, you kept on at me and still attempt little digs so I'll call you out on your nonsense when it deserves it.

I'm angry about what you post? If this is how you perceive it then you really can't see what's in front of you. I find it hilarious what you come out with, you say it with some authority and it's utter drivel! And every thread? Have a word with yourself, been a couple of threads I've commented on in ages so miles away from EVERY thread as you state.

Maybe go back and watch Devlin again from any number of games and you'll hopefully finally see what others easily have, the opposite of your current opinion.

As for the game, happy we got through but once again we make hard work of putting away the easiest of opposition. Would struggle to name more than a few players that I'd give 7/8 out of 10's to.

Robson again had me baffled with his choice of subs and the timings, 2-0 up against bottom of the 2nd division and he waits until the 77th minute when we went 2 up on 57 minutes doesn't sit right with me.

Can't say I'm convinced that he'll still be in a job after the next few games, out of the next 5 games I'll be surprised if we get more than 6 points and think we'll be on the receiving end of a skelping by one if not both halves of the cheeks.

Obviously hope I'm wrong in those thoughts but the lack of signings, struggling to break down Clyde and tough fixtures coming up mean it could be a very tough watch indeed.

I'm angry about what you post?
    You get angry about every post which is why you attack everyone one who has a different opinion to you.

I don’t think you are cut out for the whole forum thing. You take things too seriously.

Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic at home in the next round please.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic at home in the next round please.
    They will be drawn at home to Rangers. We will be drawn away to Celtic, if they can beat Buckie Thistle.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    They will be drawn at home to Rangers. .
    Another away draw for Sevco? Surely that would be dreadfully unfair after they have already had the arduous trek down the M8 to Dunbarton. Likely to elicit a letter of protest to the SFA.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345