+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clyde v Aberdeen

Clyde v Aberdeen

Mind fitba? It's back on Friday as the Dons start their Scottish Cup campaign away at Clyde.

The Bully Wee have warmed up for the game by drawing at East Fife. They are still 5 points adrift at the bottom of the table.

It's on the TV on BBC Scotland.

This could be a feast or famine depending upon which team and formation turns up

Play a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2 And we will smash them.

Clarkson and McGrath running riot , while Miovski floats around setting it all up, and then nipping in for a sneaky few himself.

There, I`ve done it now ,eh ?!!!

COYR !!!

Just keep the same formation and team from Ross Co - especially the midfield setup.

If Barry does anything else - especially that 5 at the back nonsense - then be afraid, very afraid…

Play any formation or starting line up, we’ll smash them. A mate of a mate of mine plays for Clyde, he says the bin man in charge has learned about 3 players names in the 2 months he’s been there.
    They’re shyte and managed by a fat smelly w@nker
    4-0 Aberdeen, minimum

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Play any formation or starting line up, we’ll smash them. A mate of a mate of mine plays for Clyde, he says the bin man in charge has learned about 3 players names in the 2 months he’s been there.
    They’re shyte and managed by a fat smelly w@nker
    4-0 Aberdeen, minimum
    Strangely getting mildly excited by this approaching game now ?

Maybe it`s the winter lay off etc. Let`s hope it isn`t called off an hour before the match due to weather ( by a Ref who`s struggled through the weather all the way from Clydeside !! )

4 4 2 , Heid first. Lets get intae these no travelling shysters !!!! COYFR !!!!

( Although I`m going to be softie and stay home to watch it on the TV , will be treating this as awayday adventure. Pub at lunchtime and onwards till kick-off. Got my Pies rady for the oven. Burnt on the base, cold inside,...braw !! )

A real part timer these days are you nae min???

How many tickets have we sold for this one? Behind the goals holds approx 17 or 18 hundred with a couple of hundred left. Did we sell any for the main stand???

The huge news in the build-up to the big game is that Ian McCall's son Edson has cut some of the Dons players' hair.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    The huge news in the build-up to the big game is that Ian McCall's son Edson has cut some of the Dons players' hair.
    Yes, fringe players.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    A real part timer these days are you nae min???

How many tickets have we sold for this one? Behind the goals holds approx 17 or 18 hundred with a couple of hundred left. Did we sell any for the main stand???

Aye aye GASC. I am a truly a part-timer currently. I`ll spark back into it when I get my pension and buss pass tho ?!!

COY(armchair)R !!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast