+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dingles Only Get 4,000

Dingles Only Get 4,000

Good news! So there will be 1200 approx empty seats in the Smethwick and keep them empty.

If I was the ticket office I would ensure all the 1200 empty seats are at the bottom and sides.

Keep the seats empty and let those Dingles roll around in empty seats.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Good news! So there will be 1200 approx empty seats in the Smethwick and keep them empty.

If I was the ticket office I would ensure all the 1200 empty seats are at the bottom and sides.

According to Wolves website, allocation is 4011 tickets.
    I suspect the section next to the millenium corner will be closed off like it appeared to be for the blackburn match.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

Those empty seats will probably be covered in advertising hoardings to raise extra revenue so the Dogheads probably won't be able to roll around in their own s hit. Just as well really given their liking for pi ssing on pitches.

Seem to remember the now departed Golden Tit promising Albion 8,000 tickets for the return fixture at the Mol if we gave them the whole of the Smethwich for our 3-2 win in the 93/94 season.

We kept our end of the bargain to allow thousands of them to witness their defeat and 'that' goal from Darren Bradley only for them to give Albion around or less than 2,000 tickets for the return fixture at the Mol to witness another Albion win (2-1).

Fk 'em and COYB 😎.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Those empty seats will probably be covered in advertising hoardings to raise extra revenue so the Dogheads probably won't be able to roll around in their own s hit. Just as well really given their liking for pi ssing on pitches.

Seem to remember the now departed Golden Tit promising Albion 8,000 tickets for the return fixture at the Mol if we gave them the whole of the Smethwich for our 3-2 win in the 93/94 season.

We kept our end of the bargain to allow thousands of them to witness their defeat and 'that' goal from Darren Bradley only for them to give Albion around or less than 2,000 tickets for the return fixture at the Mol to witness another Albion win (2-1).

Fk 'em and COYB ��.
    Never trust a tax dodger

Will they need any tickets. At 11.45 on a Sunday morning will any of them be out of bed.

Having a stadium half full of dingles is a mixed blessing. On the one hand, if you win, you can maximize the number of dingles avaialble when you are rubbing it in. But when you lose....

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    Will they need any tickets. At 11.45 on a Sunday morning will any of them be out of bed.
    Day release from young offenders centres only starts at midday!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)