+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t ww3

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    The BBC has never simply been about factual information. It has always had opinions represented in its political programmes. It's challenge is to try and balance the different perspectives to try and get as close to balance as is possible.

Both people from the far left and far right will laugh heartily about the success of this ambition, which I think tells us as much about these people as it does about the BBC
    Perception?

The BBC has never simply been about factual information. It has always had opinions represented in its political programmes. It's challenge is to try and balance the different perspectives to try and get as close to balance as is possible.

Both people from the far left and far right will laugh heartily about the success of this ambition, which I think tells us as much about these people as it does about the BBC
    No, it tells us much more about how the establishment has pulled the wool over far too many, supposedly intelligent, people's eyes. You've certainly fallen for it hook line and sinker RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    No, it tells us much more about how the establishment has pulled the wool over far too many, supposedly intelligent, people's eyes. You've certainly fallen for it hook line and sinker RP.
    Yes, your equivalents on the right would say exactly the same thing Shank, and I accept that. I regularly dip into Novara and listen to Owen Jones as well as checking into GB News and worse. I totally get the arguments on both sides, and at times, if you look at single issues like Israel, then you would say that the BBC is very biased to the right, but on other issues, as regulars on here point out, they can swing the other way. Seems to depend on the news item, the journo, editor and programme. I think y ou have to look at the overall output, and thats what other people, 'supposedly intelligent or otherwise, seem to miss.

you have to look at the overall output, and thats what other people, 'supposedly intelligent or otherwise, seem to miss.
    Good job you're here then to put everyone and everything right.

Far too much misinformation out there, full stop. The masses, of all persuasions are being sold a lie.

Look at how the elite live and start targeting those fu@kers. Right, left, black, white, yellow. If you're in the elite club, you don't give a fu@k. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post

Far too much misinformation out there, full stop. The masses, of all persuasions are being sold a lie.

Look at how the elite live and start targeting those fu@kers. Right, left, black, white, yellow. If you're in the elite club, you don't give a fu@k. Simple.
    As Neil Oliver said, "The minute I see the likes of Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab owning nothing and living in a cave, I'll be right behind them".

Isn’t there a political board for all this…?..

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    As Neil Oliver said, "The minute I see the likes of Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab owning nothing and living in a cave, I'll be right behind them".
    Who is Neil Oliver?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post

****ing commie.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Who is Neil Oliver?
    Celebrity chef.

Yes, your equivalents on the right would say exactly the same thing Shank, and I accept that. I regularly dip into Novara and listen to Owen Jones as well as checking into GB News and worse. I totally get the arguments on both sides, and at times, if you look at single issues like Israel, then you would say that the BBC is very biased to the right, but on other issues, as regulars on here point out, they can swing the other way. Seems to depend on the news item, the journo, editor and programme. I think y ou have to look at the overall output, and thats what other people, 'supposedly intelligent or otherwise, seem to miss.
    They have it off to a tee to keep the pot boiling. Antagonise "Left" and "right", sit smugly & righteous "in the middle", and watch the country angst and obsess over fringe stuff whilst deflecting attention from the real issues.
    You're over thinking it all.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast