+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t ww3

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Good job you're here then to put everyone and everything right.

Far too much misinformation out there, full stop. The masses, of all persuasions are being sold a lie.

Look at how the elite live and start targeting those fu@kers. Right, left, black, white, yellow. If you're in the elite club, you don't give a fu@k. Simple.
    This 100% ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    They have it off to a tee to keep the pot boiling. Antagonise "Left" and "right", sit smugly & righteous "in the middle", and watch the country angst and obsess over fringe stuff whilst deflecting attention from the real issues.
    You're over thinking it all.
    You think I sit in the middle? Might be a few on here that would like to put you right on that!

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    They have it off to a tee to keep the pot boiling. Antagonise "Left" and "right", sit smugly & righteous "in the middle", and watch the country angst and obsess over fringe stuff whilst deflecting attention from the real issues.
    You're over thinking it all.
    Seriously, I wouldn't call calling someone out for systematically posting misleading/false information 'over thinking'. I agree there's far too much misinformation out there and we're having it rammed down our throats on a footy message board.

GB news etc misinforms and distorts as do Novara/Jones. Just cos you call out the distortions, it doesn't make you a centrist nor politically inactive. Just means you don't like misinformation being presented as facts.

Is it true that the climate crisis has been added to the doomsday clock?

https://x.com/rubenrodinsa/status/17...lcvxGrPcIOixGQ

It seems that it is according to this and so is AI.

Not fact checked

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...at%20to%20know

https://www.death-clock.org/

This tailors it more personally.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    You would need to do more than tape doors and use mattress it you were getting nuked.
    More like put your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye.
    Any survivors getting hungry and thirsty, forget it .
    Anything knocking about would be radioactive, eat it if you are desperate. And die painfully.
    Don't think police , fire brigade, ambulance etc will be on hand as they will all have fkd off to help their own families .
    Apart from that good luck.
    You do make me laugh crash..any tips on radiation burns if i dont get fried ? Camomile lotion or summat like that ? or maybe after sun lotion..ha..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    You do make me laugh crash..any tips on radiation burns if i dont get fried ? Camomile lotion or summat like that ? or maybe after sun lotion..ha..
    Lurpak (unsalted)

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    An acting opportunity for the new series of the singing detective..!!..

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    https://www.death-clock.org/

This tailors it more personally.
    What a complete load of boll***s.. its like an old wifes tale..

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast