+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ground renting

Name:  Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 10.22.35.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  23.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Bizarre as they've scrapped the training facility part of the Camperdown complex, and that's the part that is in Camperdown Park, as per the plans.
    That's what I thought too, weird that it's still in the documentation then. 🤔

What are these houses above the stadium. That might better be used as a car park. Also it would seem the training pitches are in Camperdown Park. The planning proposal is now available online for people to comment/complain.

https: //idoxwam.dundeecity.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/simpleSearchResults.do?action=firstPage

Can someone in the know please explain 2 things to me,

1 Nelms said something along the lines of the council have raised NO red flags with the plans.How can this be true when land owned by the people of Dundee is included in them?.

2 Why is it possible to submit a planning application with land included that does not belong to you?.

Regarding question 2 am i therefore allowed to submit a planning application for a house extension that would use up a large section of my neighbours back garden?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Can someone in the know please explain 2 things to me,

1 Nelms said something along the lines of the council have raised NO red flags with the plans.How can this be true when land owned by the people of Dundee is included in them?.

2 Why is it possible to submit a planning application with land included that does not belong to you?.

Regarding question 2 am i therefore allowed to submit a planning application for a house extension that would use up a large section of my neighbours back garden?.
    Yes, you can apply to use up a chunk of your neighbours land. And yes, you can apply to use land that doesn't belong to you. It will cost you money, which they will happily take from you. Then they will inform you that you hae nae chance, then give you the reasons why.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Yes, you can apply to use up a chunk of your neighbours land. And yes, you can apply to use land that doesn't belong to you. It will cost you money, which they will happily take from you. Then they will inform you that you hae nae chance, then give you the reasons why.
    Got you mate,Nelms and Keyes therefore must have some kind of ulterior motive,a fortune must be getting spent on all the firms working on this plan.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Got you mate,Nelms and Keyes therefore must have some kind of ulterior motive,a fortune must be getting spent on all the firms working on this plan.
    Sure some of their narrative includes seeking assistance from the council to complete their plans. If that means using land that is not theirs, then they should be told exactly where to go!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)