+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barrow boys

Barrow boys

Can't see us winning this one! With the leaving of Joe White, we now see that Lewis Lee is ill. Last season's striker curse is this season's midfielder problem. As reports from management are disinformingly vague, I'm not sure if Holicek is lined up for availability this weekend or is still a couple of weeks off. Despite my post about Josh Austerfield on another thread, it seems that it's all quiet on the transfer front.
    Anyway, although Barrow's home form doesn't shine the way the away form does, I still expect the Alex to lose 2-0.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Can't see us winning this one! With the leaving of Joe White, we now see that Lewis Lee is ill. Last season's striker curse is this season's midfielder problem. As reports from management are disinformingly vague, I'm not sure if Holicek is lined up for availability this weekend or is still a couple of weeks off. Despite my post about Josh Austerfield on another thread, it seems that it's all quiet on the transfer front.
    Anyway, although Barrow's home form doesn't shine the way the away form does, I still expect the Alex to lose 2-0.
    We have not done so well against Barrow over the last couple of years especially not at their ground so not expecting too much, but who knows we have turned things around recently, we are a different team to when we met last a few weeks ago.

We will be okay - think the way we lost to them at home still hurts the team ...

Revenge is sweet - going for a 2-1 win

FGS - Nev

Austerfield to start in place of White (?)

I’m going for 2-0 win for us.

No place for the two newbies. So with those two and Colkett available, Rowe is given a midfield role!

The pitch must be a bit sticky. Can't see a good game of football happening.

Oh dear! Nev should have a hat-trick by now.

So Billington becomes goalscorer number 17

Holicek number 18!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frogpole View Post

Revenge is sweet - going for a 2-1 win

FGS - Nev

Austerfield to start in place of White (?)
    Fantastic win ..

Note to self - don't be so negative!!

Nev, now top scorer ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast