+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Under 21's Game At Derby

Under 21's Game At Derby

Not a good watch. We lost 11-1.

I noticed yesterday there was a match report in the Derby Telegraph or whatever it is called now by our ex-reporter Leigh Curtis. Just a couple of hours after the game.
    Yet we don’t even get coverage of a match at all, even days later, by Nottingham Live.
    If it’s not Florist it may as well not have happened.

On that showing i would release everyone of them..

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    I noticed yesterday there was a match report in the Derby Telegraph or whatever it is called now by our ex-reporter Leigh Curtis. Just a couple of hours after the game.
    Yet we don’t even get coverage of a match at all, even days later, by Nottingham Live.
    If it’s not Florist it may as well not have happened.
    I would be too embarrassed to read a report of that game... Ive never seen such an half hearted effort....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I would be too embarrassed to read a report of that game... Ive never seen such an half hearted effort....
    It wasn't even heart hearted, their all miles away from being involved with the 1st team squad
    Last edited by SwalePie; 18-01-2024 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Fixed quote code error

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Not a good watch. We lost 11-1.
    Sort it out Maynard !

Yes I guess we threw all of our top U21's into the build up. Meaningless game, regardless of the score and ease of Derby's win. 🤣

[QUOTE=Glad2BeAPie;40430987]
    Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I would be too embarrassed to read a report of that game... Ive never seen such an half hearted effort....[/QUOTkE]
    It wasn't even heart hearted, their all miles away from being involved with the 1st team squad
    And playing against a Derby side with several players around their first team squad. That Sibley who I’m sure has had £1m+ offers for him at one point was playing ffs, not sure what use that sort of mismatch is supposed to be to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Yes I guess we threw all of our top U21's into the build up. Meaningless game, regardless of the score and ease of Derby's win. 🤣
    The point is, these kids are, or should be trying to make an impression so as to secure a future in football. Most of the time they didnt look bothered, with half hearted tackles and just giving up the chase...If thats there attitude then get rid..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast