+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Stuart Maynard appointed

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Anyway folks, it's such a pity the thread has descended into this and I'll take responsibility for my part.

But having said what I want to say, I won't fill any more pages with posts on arguments nobody wants to read, and leave the thread for comments on our new appointment.
    Handbags thread needs reinstating Swale! 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Even though Putney Pie ticks most boxes to be the new laddo, I'm not convinced yet. As I recall, laddo was a huge fan of the_anticlough and complimented him regularly.

Maybe it's a bit of reverse psychology after his fail as Tufty, so I'll keep watching with interest and munching the popcorn.
    I'm going to be honest i thought it was that laddo person days ago. That Putney Pie account writes in a scarily similar passive aggressive tone that Laddo used too. Plus i think you hit the nail on the head, when you said about 'reverse psychology' All we are missing is a 'lol' at the end of every message...

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Handbags thread needs reinstating Swale! 🤔
    Thinking the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Thinking the same thing...
    If it is laddo it hasn't taken long for the usual suspects to have bitten.

Just what he wanted!

Back on thread, can't wait for Maynard's first game in charge. I reckon there will be a couple of new faces in by then.

Will Isaac Hutchinson, using the LW compo money, be one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post

Just what he wanted!
    Correctimundo.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Even though Putney Pie ticks most boxes to be the new laddo, I'm not convinced yet. As I recall, laddo was a huge fan of the_anticlough and complimented him regularly.

Maybe it's a bit of reverse psychology after his fail as Tufty, so I'll keep watching with interest and munching the popcorn.
    It's laddo. He's just throwing in a few furthies to throw people like you off his scent after his previous embarrassing attempts. anyway who cares COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post

Just what he wanted!

Back on thread, can't wait for Maynard's first game in charge. I reckon there will be a couple of new faces in by then.
    I'm not sure what is wrong in pointing out that the new poster that is yet again arguing with all and sundry is actually ( laddo & TFTY ) it seems you like it when he baits and sets of a string of arguments .Were you one of the complainers about such spats back in the day ?
    As far as I'm concerned he can carry on winding and baiting people as much as he wants ,just as he knows we know its him and not 53xy from Putney. Carry on Laddo or Putney ,ohh no i have bitten xx

Zzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Putney Pie View Post
    Think you’ve hit the nail on the head TSANHO. Quite sad really but if this is how he gets his kicks in life…..
    This is Laddo or I'll eat my shoes

At the very least, that's not a new poster. What new poster would come to a board and almost immediately start attacking people who've been here for years?

I am not remotely interested in getting involved in the bickering, which is why I am pointing him out.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast