+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plausible Deniability

Quote Originally Posted by Piscean View Post
    It was suspicious from the start, some idiots still deny those vaccines have killed people.
    I personally don't know enough about vaccine related deaths as it's being very well covered up so wouldn't comment beyond saying it does seem that people are dying or becoming ill more and more for unexpected reasons and the possibility does seem to be strong that this is related to Covid vaccines.

I did take the first two vaccines but have declined any further ones. Only benefit seems to have been that I got into a gig after having the two and being able to show the app because anyone that didn't have evidence of them didn't get in. Another absolute disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    If they announced another scamdemic tomorrow the cries for a lockdown wud start immediately and be implemented fairly quickly.

Nothing will change because the majority still believe masks, lockdowns and dodgy vaccines defeated COVID.
    This

It's the same thing as people continuing to believe Nelmsy is some kind of DFC saviour who's taking us to a new stadium. When nothing happens for three more months and he announces that the planning application will be submitted by the end of August 2024 the same people will get excited and will believe it.

People are mostly gullible morons.

Another thing that's came out of this which we already knew was the way the UK and Scots Governments were pulling in different directions "Sturgeon said she would decide the messaging in Scotland, not Boris Johnson" is an example. Public health Scotland said they had a very good working relationship with all 4 nations as it should be but the SNP were the polar opposite with Westminster. I've said all along it's all fair and well having a devolved government and powers but not if they're politicised as this inquiry has proven.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    This

It's the same thing as people continuing to believe Nelmsy is some kind of DFC saviour who's taking us to a new stadium. When nothing happens for three more months and he announces that the planning application will be submitted by the end of August 2024 the same people will get excited and will believe it.

People are mostly gullible morons.
    But if he builds the stadium, people like yourself will say it was 5 years late. Can’t lose DSA

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    But if he builds the stadium, people like yourself will say it was 5 years late. Can’t lose DSA
    I've already said what I'll do if the stadium is built. I certainly won't be saying anything about five years too late either, I'll celebrate the fact that a milestone was reached. What people like me will then do is start asking the next series of questions such as how does this benefit the club, the support and the community. We'll also be asking what it will cost the club, what happens if things go wrong, who actually owns the stadium etc. because we have the club at heart and not some American run tax write off company that's overseeing that club.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I've already said what I'll do if the stadium is built. I certainly won't be saying anything about five years too late either, I'll celebrate the fact that a milestone was reached. What people like me will then do is start asking the next series of questions such as how does this benefit the club, the support and the community. We'll also be asking what it will cost the club, what happens if things go wrong, who actually owns the stadium etc. because we have the club at heart and not some American run tax write off company that's overseeing that club.
    How does staying at Dens, benefit the club, and support. Community wise, pubs,shops etc around Dens will lose out, but I would imagine folk living near Dens will welcome no hoards of Celtic, Rangers pissing in closies, and generally being a menace.

How does staying at Dens, benefit the club, and support. Community wise, pubs,shops etc around Dens will lose out, but I would imagine folk living near Dens will welcome no hoards of Celtic, Rangers pissing in closies, and generally being a menace.
    Same hoards will use lochee, Ardler and even Birky.......they won't go directly to any new ground.

Staying at Dens would continue decades of tradition but I've never banged the 'we must stay at Dens' drum. If moving to a new stadium is to benefit the football club I just want to know how, if it doesn't I'd question why the move would be considered.

My view is that in these days of remote training grounds and club offices all a club really needs is somewhere to go to play football matches i.e. a pitch and facilities to house supporters safely. it's not really to the club's benefit to have houses, a crematorium and retail outlets on the same site, the club won't benefit from these things. Upgrading Dens Park, which is fairly centrally located near the city centre with all the facilities needed by the average football fan nearby, would provide this facility.

The proposed new dream stadium would also provide the somewhere to play matches thing but would be more remote, would be less accessible by public transport, would be miles from the city centre and wouldn't provide all the facilities the average football fan needs nearby. In other words it would certainly suit the football side but would be less suitable for us fans. It would also lack the traditional feel of Dens and might well dilute the feel of the club. There's no guarantee of any atmosphere at games - most new stadia, unless huge, are pretty sterile in my experience.

As regards the experiences of those living near Dens. I'm pretty sure Dens and Tannadice will have been there before those people took up residence so they will have moved there with the full knowledge of what might happen in the area on match days. Question is though, how does Dundee FC moving out of Dens stop these things? Tannadice is still there so the OF hoards would still turn up in the area. That problem isn't actually caused by Dundee FC or Dundee United, it's a social issue and a problem contributed to by the failure of authorities to act appropriately.

When DENS PARK was built , it was on rural ground, farmland.
    many years later , the houses were built and the match attendances were higher than they are now.

a few years ago, i was runnig late for a game and managed to park close to Dens.
    A resident approached me and derided me for parking, i told him if you have a problem go to the council, they built the houses after the stadium was built.
    reminds me of someone i know, who bought a flat above a pub, and continued to complain about the noise coming from the pub (prick)

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    When DENS PARK was built , it was on rural ground, farmland.
    many years later , the houses were built and the match attendances were higher than they are now.

a few years ago, i was runnig late for a game and managed to park close to Dens.
    A resident approached me and derided me for parking, i told him if you have a problem go to the council, they built the houses after the stadium was built.
    reminds me of someone i know, who bought a flat above a pub, and continued to complain about the noise coming from the pub (prick)
    Lot of years ago I worked with a guy who bought a flat above an Indian restaurant and complained to the council about the smell of curry permeating his flat - you have to wonder about some people.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)