+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Plausible Deniability

Plausible Deniability

The Covid inquiry is in Scotland just now and evidence today points to the fact that the Scottish Government destroyed all the evidence. Under instructions from a civil servant called Ken Thomson who told them the chats were "FOI discoverable" and to use the clear chat button, he also said "Plausible deniability is my middle name" That ******* Jason Leitch was in on it as well, how the **** are none of them in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    The Covid inquiry is in Scotland just now and evidence today points to the fact that the Scottish Government destroyed all the evidence. Under instructions from a civil servant called Ken Thomson who told them the chats were "FOI discoverable" and to use the clear chat button, he also said "Plausible deniability is my middle name" That ******* Jason Leitch was in on it as well, how the **** are none of them in jail?
    They shud be

Key thrown away, destroyed people's lives and killed thousands - not through Covid but by closing the NHS and denying people necessary treatment. Murdering *******s.

But seemingly those of us who pointed this out at the time were completely wrong. I don't really want to say it but......................... we told you so.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Key thrown away, destroyed people's lives and killed thousands - not through Covid but by closing the NHS and denying people necessary treatment. Murdering *******s.

But seemingly those of us who pointed this out at the time were completely wrong. I don't really want to say it but......................... we told you so.
    It's sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    It's sickening.
    But they got to feel important with their daily TV updates telling us all how many people died 'of Covid' when we all knew that the people dying were only those who died 'with Covid', which actually meant having tested positive within the 28 days preceding their death. Didn't matter that the death was actually due to untreated cancer, or because somebody had a stroke / heart attack and didn't want to trouble the 'stretched to the limit' NHS nurses and doctors who spent more time making TikTok videos in empty hospitals than actually doing their jobs.

Oh, I do love a good rant. Mon the Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

*******s. Imo this plausible deniability and lack of record keeping is the best thing that could have happened. It will mean that what they said is the only public record and we can compare that with the outcomes.
    Civil servants who went along with this should all have their card marked and demoted at least, fired for corruption at best.
    Wake up call for SNP government. It is not a game where winning the political argument is the objective. Choosing the right option through discussion and debate should always be the target.

I think, on here, that some of the points made about wearing masks, furlough and working from home made sense but it seems to me that the initial ideas for ventilators etc were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    *******s. Imo this plausible deniability and lack of record keeping is the best thing that could have happened. It will mean that what they said is the only public record and we can compare that with the outcomes.
    Civil servants who went along with this should all have their card marked and demoted at least, fired for corruption at best.
    Wake up call for SNP government. It is not a game where winning the political argument is the objective. Choosing the right option through discussion and debate should always be the target.

I think, on here, that some of the points made about wearing masks, furlough and working from home made sense but it seems to me that the initial ideas for ventilators etc were wrong.
    Far more excess deaths now than during COVID.

The whole thing disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Far more excess deaths now than during COVID.

The whole thing disgusts me.
    Agree. But how do we learn from this? Being angry isn't going to fix anything. Need suggestions to stop this undemocratic collusion by civil servants and politicians against the electorate.

It was suspicious from the start, some idiots still deny those vaccines have killed people.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Agree. But how do we learn from this? Being angry isn't going to fix anything. Need suggestions to stop this undemocratic collusion by civil servants and politicians against the electorate.
    If they announced another scamdemic tomorrow the cries for a lockdown wud start immediately and be implemented fairly quickly.

Nothing will change because the majority still believe masks, lockdowns and dodgy vaccines defeated COVID.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)