+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Great presser with Reedtz and Stuart

Great presser with Reedtz and Stuart

After watching this afternoon's presser, I'm feeling very positive. He spoke with passion, zeal and a good understanding of Notts, the philosophy and football in general. Very personable and likeable too. Already has a buzz word, no more " Actions " ala LW but new word is " Incredible "😄 In SM we trust.

I enjoyed it but felt he seemed a little nervous. To be expected I may add. However I am afraid that LW and his use of the word incredible was exactly that - Incredible!

I did have an incredible chuckle. Like you I feel very positive compared to this time last week.

Let's hope the game is on tomorrow sounds like a bumper crowd and think we could really do with blowing away the cobwebs and starting our new future

I'll drink to that!

I was speaking to the wife who knows a bit about public speaking as I was chucking a bit he’s got LWs “incredible” already and apparently when you’re not that confident at public speaking you kind of cling to keywords, obviously LW did it too, as long as he can coach and lead I’m happy.

Stuart answered those first cringy questions very well. Look he's incredible

I thought he did incredibly well considering it was probably the most nerve-racking thing he had ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I thought he did incredibly well considering it was probably the most nerve-racking thing he had ever done.
    Agreed. There’s no doubt this is a huge step up for him in terms of profile and the media work he will need to know. Reality is he just needs to get that first game under his belt and get down to the football without all the side shows of first interviews etc

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I was speaking to the wife who knows a bit about public speaking as I was chucking a bit he’s got LWs “incredible” already and apparently when you’re not that confident at public speaking you kind of cling to keywords, obviously LW did it too, as long as he can coach and lead I’m happy.
    LW was not confident in his post match interviews either, you could tell with his body language. Compare his press conferences with the fans forum and it's an enormous difference, perhaps a shandy or two helped loosen the wheels (no idea if he did have a drink but it's a social event and perfectly reasonable to have a drink in my opinion)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast