+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TV coverage

TV coverage

Why is there a 30min segment in Dewsbury Hall and Leicester, when Burnley are lucky to get a mention while in the Premier league.
    Did you see Tella getting a 30min section on Football Focus last season when we where in the Champion..?
    Sick of this bias BS on the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Why is there a 30min segment in Dewsbury Hall and Leicester, when Burnley are lucky to get a mention while in the Premier league.
    Did you see Tella getting a 30min section on Football Focus last season when we where in the Champion..?
    Sick of this bias BS on the BBC
    I've found the perfect way to avoid the bias of the BBC, apart from MOTD, I just don't watch it. Unfortunately watching MOTD means having to put up with Jug Ears and the tedious Shearer, but it is probably the best way of keeping on top of what's pertaining in the best league in the world.

I watch SKY Sports and TNT and that's it.

I do not have an ON button for the BBC, their footy and news coverage is garbage and Eastenders does not compute on my radar.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I watch SKY Sports and TNT and that's it.

I do not have an ON button for the BBC, their footy and news coverage is garbage and Eastenders does not compute on my radar.
    I've often thought mon ami, that any channel claiming EastEnders as it's 'Flagship' is really not worth wasting time on, you'd think they'd be embarrassed by it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I've often thought mon ami, that any channel claiming EastEnders as it's 'Flagship' is really not worth wasting time on, you'd think they'd be embarrassed by it.
    That's what I keep on telling the wife mon ami. Does she listen? Does she heck!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)