+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    What no plan B Luke...Although the Saints are on a roll at the moment...Anyone remember Terry Paine...
    I remember him I think he played over 800 games for them.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Playing Southampton is on a different level to the games we have, although you would have thought that Swansea's players would be better than ours. I am sure LW will have some actions in his mind.
    Wonder whether LW will say post match - we know what a fantastic side Southampton are

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Wonder whether LW will say post match - we know what a fantastic side Southampton are
    Good riddance to him...Lets see what the Swans fans think of his passing around the back, losing possession and conceding soft goals every week..

Jeez what a bunch of ungrateful wasters

I thought Swansea were very good in the second half. Hit both posts and largely dominated and pressed Southampton out of the game. They also created and wasted a lot of very good chances to get back in the game. Of course, the first half wasn’t good enough but they were playing probably the best team in the division and he’s what, into his second game?

I’m a bit surprised at some of the scoffing of LW on this thread actually 🤷

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I thought Swansea were very good in the second half. Hit both posts and largely dominated and pressed Southampton out of the game. They also created and wasted a lot of very good chances to get back in the game. Of course, the first half wasn’t good enough but they were playing probably the best team in the division and he’s what, into his second game?

You're right they were very good second half and unlucky not to get something out the game in the end. Very one sided first half though, they relied on some poor finishing to not be 4 or 5 down at half time.

Wonder where we have heard that before. Good one half, crap the other?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Wonder where we have heard that before. Good one half, crap the other?
    True….the first half was abysmal. As good as they were in the second half Southampton still created plenty more chances themselves to extend the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Good riddance to him...Lets see what the Swans fans think of his passing around the back, losing possession and conceding soft goals every week..
    FFS. There sounds a woman jilted.

I’m a bit surprised at some of the scoffing of LW on this thread actually ��
    Its very sad to be honest! - He did Notts proud and I wish him every success at whatever club he is at (apart from if his team plays Notts of course)

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast